Reviews for The EroKawa Christmas
Crysta1Dark chapter 2 . 4/24
Cute story!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Bwuhahaha! Poor Yashiro! He's just the perfect target to tease ;) Anyway I love this story and hope it's updated soon!
candychxn chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
:O Why did you have to end it there D: I wanted to see Ren's reaction!
claraowl chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
XD Amusing.
abby chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I think the line should be :
kyoko-chaaaan, nii-san wants to cuddle!
LillianMarie2 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
is there more to this story?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Poor Shoutaro. He really is just a small boy wrapped in a pretty package. Ren startled me in the ending of the last chapter. I did my best impression of a small woodlin creature, myself.

YYWKMN.
bella-chan16 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
i love it please write more cuz this is so cute (and i loved to see wat Ren does to Shiro-kun(Yashiro))

hearts

-Bella
Lady of the Hunt chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Awwww... :D
DangerFiction chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Chipppppp! hahah :P

Nice story :)
TheOrchid chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Pwaa~ hahahahah. XD I love the "Chiiip" thing, it's hilarious. Update soon, Rain-san! .
Sass-Bot chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Awww 3 this is so cute
altairi chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Just one question before I allow the next laughing fit to overcome me. Came the last "Chiiiiiip" really from Yashiro or am I mistaken here?

Really, he should have just said where he got this present for her from and.. well... Maybe it was for the better. I mean, if them overhearing Yashiro giving Kyoko the present was bad enough, overhearing Yashiro confessing to playing messenger-boy for The-One-Who-Shall-Never-Be-Named-In-Front-Of-Kyoko-or-Ren might just have pushed their killer intentions over the edge...maybe? Or maybe Kyoko would just have returned the gift after all. Well, we'll never know.

Thanks for the hilarious chapter :)
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
hahah akward ending. awww poor sho, he still misses kyoko alot. Please update soon!
Hermi-ko chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Hi! Merry Christmas Mystic Rains!

That's a wonderful chapter! SO good! Sho thinking about his "Kyo-chan" that way... Awesome! Thanks for the hard work I was so joyful thinking about the scene between Kyoko & Yashiro'

You're great! Another one quickly please! I can't wait