Reviews for The EroKawa Christmas
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
:O Why did you have to end it there D: I wanted to see Ren's reaction!
claraowl chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
XD Amusing.
abby chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I think the line should be :
kyoko-chaaaan, nii-san wants to cuddle!
LillianMarie2 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
is there more to this story?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Poor Shoutaro. He really is just a small boy wrapped in a pretty package. Ren startled me in the ending of the last chapter. I did my best impression of a small woodlin creature, myself.

bella-chan16 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
i love it please write more cuz this is so cute (and i loved to see wat Ren does to Shiro-kun(Yashiro))

Lady of the Hunt chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Awwww... :D
DangerFiction chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Chipppppp! hahah :P

Nice story :)
TheOrchid chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Pwaa~ hahahahah. XD I love the "Chiiip" thing, it's hilarious. Update soon, Rain-san! .
Sass-Bot chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Awww 3 this is so cute
altairi chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Just one question before I allow the next laughing fit to overcome me. Came the last "Chiiiiiip" really from Yashiro or am I mistaken here?

Really, he should have just said where he got this present for her from and.. well... Maybe it was for the better. I mean, if them overhearing Yashiro giving Kyoko the present was bad enough, overhearing Yashiro confessing to playing messenger-boy for The-One-Who-Shall-Never-Be-Named-In-Front-Of-Kyoko-or-Ren might just have pushed their killer intentions over the edge...maybe? Or maybe Kyoko would just have returned the gift after all. Well, we'll never know.

Thanks for the hilarious chapter :)
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
hahah akward ending. awww poor sho, he still misses kyoko alot. Please update soon!
Hermi-ko chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Hi! Merry Christmas Mystic Rains!

That's a wonderful chapter! SO good! Sho thinking about his "Kyo-chan" that way... Awesome! Thanks for the hard work I was so joyful thinking about the scene between Kyoko & Yashiro'

You're great! Another one quickly please! I can't wait

Shiroyuki76 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Nice story.. honestly, you're right.. I think Sho deserves being ignored by Kyoko now, and that he falls for her now is his own punishment for his action..

I mean.. look at him, still act all like a jerk, his words doesn't match his action. He said and thought he didn't care, he bought her that gift for what? give the beauty she lacks? because she's his fan? Heck, then why bother? she didn't even ask for it, and certainly didn't need his help to become beautiful.. lots of people by her side who sincerely help her..

It's upsetting when someone acts like that. I would be upset and wouldn't accept any gift from someone who told me that I lack beauty and he's just being nice because he pity me and that's what the gift is for... What is that? sounds more like an insult than anything else, going out of the way just to insult me with his gift? I'd throw it in his face. That being said, good scolding on Yashiro's part.. and saying he didn't use her? He needs her as a maid and then dump her afterwards for her own good? haha.. yeah, right.. then why bother now?

Ah.. sorry for my rambling.. as you can tell, I don't like Sho.. I'm a firm believer of RenXKyoko pair.. not that I thought Sho is bad guy, but he's a spoiled brat, and still acts like one, I don't see any regrets whatsoever, he's fun to read in the manga as some comic relief when he's all jealous but too proud to admit anything. But to me, the proper punishment for Sho for all he had done to Kyoko is to lose Kyoko forever when he finally realizes that he's falling for her. Thus the saying, one who can't appreciate what they had, will only understand its value after it's gone. Hopefully, this way, he would appreciate the next girl who comes into his life better.
Saranha de Angelo chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
These chapters are both really great! The first one is hilarious, and I love the dynamic you've developed for the three Love Me girls together. The chipmunk image is great too. Now I'm wondering how Yashiro is going to explain the hug and where the gift is actually from. Also, you wrote Sho really well! It was just the right balance of sincerity and childishness...please continue when you can!