Reviews for One Second Chance
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 4 . 2/1
I love all the humor you've got in this story! I've gotta say, it's the best fallout story I've read in a long time!
I'm just katie chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Okay I'm not kidding here.
All I've read so far is the summary thing, like before the chapter actually starts and I already love it. So.
Thanks for being that amazing.
BluMageXL chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Man, I was really enjoying this so far...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
That's the end?! Good story! Wish it had more chapters!
Knight Fallout chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
This is pretty good. I don't usually make it past the first chapter of a fanfic, but I read all the chapters of this one, and I hope that it will be updated soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
This was one of the first fanfics I ever read and it started an obsession! So excited U decided to continue! I've completely re-read it and love it all over again! Have U changed alot? It seems to read quite different? However I first read this YEARS ago and when U read so many it can get a little tricky to keep them all straight. I read n favourite on my phone... Too lazy to sign in, but know id be hitting the like, like, LIKE button and checking regularly for updates now I know ur back!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
You can skip the REPCONN quest. God I hate that quest so much, it's so long and tedious and annoying. I'm so glad I learned about Manny's computer having the info, allowing me to bypass the quest completely on subsequent playthroughs. If you want to write it out that's fine too, almost every fic on FNV has that quest in it, I just personally do not like it.

Your Courier is a mystery. Kind of obvious because you haven't given any details on her, hell, not even a physical description. Nothing wrong with that, the amnesiac Courier is a staple in these fics, even though I believe that technically the Courier never did get amnesia, as he/she can recall details of his/her past in various conversations. But you'd expect some sort of mental damage after a 9mm to the skull.

I like how you portray Boone. He feels very much like him, which a lot of authors usually cannot do, especially those who are planning a FCourier/Boone pairing. I believe you mentioned at the start that this was going to be the most likely pairing, with a bit of Vulpes on the side. I personally never liked seeing FCourier/Vulpes. I don't see what his appeal is. I just do not like him at all. Now as far as FCourier/Boone, I do like the pairing, but I like seeing a very complex and drawn out attempt at it. Like I don't want to see Boone getting all lovey-dovey with FCourier from the get-go, or even a few weeks down the line. He's a very disturbed man, who has seen and done things that will leave a man broken, Bitter Springs and the Carla thing specifically. I believe that 6 months to a year have passed since Carla was taken and Boone had to kill her, which would not be nearly enough time for him to want to even attempt to start a relationship with another woman. Now many stories like speeding up the romance, and that is fine, I accept it, I just do not feel like it would be something Boone would do so quickly.

So far I have enjoyed this story, and I cannot see anything worth mentioning in the flaws department. I hope you can continue this story, and I'll definitely be following.

I do have one question regarding the rest of the companions. Will you be bringing them along the way, or will you keep it solely ED-E and Boone?
Jessica chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Oh..My...Goodness...THIS FANFICTION IS AWESOME!
Sir Starlll chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Aaaaand we're back!
Kyrie 'Echo' Wade chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Well here is a long ass review for you my friend.
First of all, I love the way you write and your format. You write in this very expressive style in where I can tell what kind of person the courier is without even reading any dialogue. Second of all, your humor is very enjoyable. It's very easily related becaus I feel like this is how I would react of I were ever set in this situation of a wasteland place destroyed by bombs.
In other words, this story is very well done and you've fleshed out the characters rather nicely even though you only five chapters. I feel as if this story will immensely well if it gets some more traction and updating often will help that.
So yes, please continue this, do not abandon this story like I've seen other great fanfiction writers do to a great story and I will continue to read.
Hurry up and update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Well here is a long ass review for you my fr
Marskatr chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
*will wait patiently in hope of an update* My issue is that I'm just on a New Vegas binge right now. With pairings.. _ Guh. It'll pass, I'm sure it'll pass... sometime...
Marskatr chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
"/Aliens./" I love No-Bark. He's one of my favorite minor characters in the game, because he spouts nonsense. And he's crazy. :D
Random Commenter chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I stumbled upon this story and really enjoyed it. Fingers crossed that you'll update sooner rather than later
PervyMonk chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Oh man, No-Bark. You are the best.

I really liked the interaction between Boone and your Courier. He came off as really IC. I'm enjying your writing style so far! You definitely have some witty one-liners, nd I'm always a fan of those. :D