Reviews for Voicemail
kp83 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aww, cute!
Audioslavery chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was amazing. I love fluffy Brittana.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awwwwww!
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
-dances across this review- I hope it almost exactly like this, or when season 3 starts up they are a couple! and maybe a flashback during an episode to explain it! :-D love it!
kaolkova chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really, really sweet. I can't help myself but smile stupidly.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Sweetness
marshmellowcheese chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Cute! Love Quinn's remark at the end - nice touch!
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
aww this was so sweet i loved it
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Because our hope shines more than any star, even the Bethlehem and this glowing Santana! _ Brittana will survive any and all of RM's ridiculous plots and we'll all scream 'YES' like Jacob did in New Direction's first presentation, back in the first episodes. We'll scream like little girls, shout 'GOAL', 'I knew it!' 'Take that' 'Suck it', 'OMFG' and we'll make up words that could even make a new language. We'll have the opportunity to watch Santana become the girl we all know she is and then, we'll live happily ever after.

Yes, this is so going to happen. For sure. *-*
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aaw, how adorable! I love this! :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I just adore your writing. You really know these characters, more so than their actual creators at this point. Lovely one shot.
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This story was absolutely amazing, and hearbreaking and I couldn't stop reading it! Even when it finished I read it again. Soooooooo good! I can't even begin to desribe how perfect I thought this was. I think you got the characters really well. Like the parts they try to hide from everyone else I mean. I could totally see Brittany and Santana in the roles they had in your story, in the show. You know what I mean? Definitely a favorite
Quiroz chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hey, he can write fluff.

Who knew...?

So anyways... fortunately for me this is a fanfic so I'm not sure what parts of it are made up and what parts of it ar canon so I'm not spoiling myself. Which is good because otherwise I wouldn't be spoiling myself big time. I watch the show on Fox latinoamerica, you see, and I'm a little behind.

Well, what can I say? It was a sweet, fluffy one-shot. True to its point. Not even the best christmas brittana I've read so far. (I'll give that to race112ve). But hey, it's nice. I guess we're all dealing with this bartie thing in our own way
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Great story! Exactly how I think Brittany and Santana are on the show!