Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
loved it. kinda had me worried for a bit but it turned out really cute.
Ulam chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
AWWWW HOLEY MOLEY, AWWWWW

THAT WAS REALLY ADORABLE, I LOVE IT! xD
anhimals chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
this was a cute story. i love how detailed you were even if the chapters are short. i love the cocky but still romantic inuyasha of yours. my dream guy :)
Nyx's Echo chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Indeed, what beats fluff?

Adorable christmas story- i rily enjoyed it! ;) I especially liked the emails between them cuz they seemed very realistic.

Haha, as for PDA... one of my friends was holding her boyfriend's hand while skating with him, and our teachers saw and forced them apart, saying "No PDA!" haha

Hugs,

~Nyony
Dusty-Evals chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- association. deviantart blog/ 37672581/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal. animara

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_site. php

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal. animara gallery. php

~The Feudal Association
BGuate224 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
i loved every single little tiny WORD in this story! it was damn right cute and i nearly died when she tried to break it off with inu for 'the best' . your not selfish Kagome, not at all. how could i put it, well in inu words your dumb ! .

but everything worked out in the end which i am VERY happy for. great writing skills AGAIN. im seriously LOVING your writing more and more (:

merry late christmas 33
NurNur chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
An adorable ending ) Thanks for this short and sweet story for christmas!
EnoughForAWren chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Aw thanks for the huggles and the uberly cute waffle epilogue!

Wow I used three super cool words huggles, uber, and waffle, I feel...epic.
Kaname-Samas-Angel chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
YAY! HES TURNED UP! YAY YAYA YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
LunaP chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
amazing!

cant wait to read more by you

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
No Longer Available Goodbye chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
That was so adorable!

It's about time Kagome's not the only one hurting in one of these little "break-up" stories. What I notice happens a lot is that Inuyasha dumps Kagome for Kikyo and then you have to read x amount of chapters about Kagome's pain. Then, Inuyasha's like "Kikyo is stupid" and Kagome takes him back!

Thank you for putting angst on BOTH ends of the relationship this time!

I loved this story!

Merry Christmas!
Xhibit B chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Awww I loved it!
Elantina chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
I loved it! So Kagome finally finds out why Inuyasha said no...She should've realized that earlier ;P Great story! Made me cry. I loved the ending!
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
That was cute! Absolutely adorable! There couldn't have been a perfect ending! Fluff and humor rolled into one! Loved your story and cant wait for the next-oops, sorry, habit! You're done!

Merry Christmas!

InuYasha/Kagome Forever! Ja Ne!
CaseClosed621 chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
story's great! love the ending and i'm totally sticking around for the epilogue