Reviews for The Men in Love with a Babysitter
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i love it
suzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
this was kl it would be great is you did a sequel or another chapter where riley speaks to willow!
MysticNight chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was a great story! I loved it, is there any chance of another chapter ot sequal?

I hope so because I liked this one!
Bekah Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wow...

This was great. I really don't like Riley, and I really love Angel. It was kinda sad to see that Angel didn't get up and pummel him... cos that would of been fun... lol.. but still.. yay angel..

good story..
lea chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
i would be really, really happy if you would make a second part of this story, where Riely asks willow about angel... that would be really great.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I found this story under your name. I wish you would publish all your crossover stories in both Buffy and Angel. Please. I don't want to miss any. This was a very good one.
Misodity chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
wow, i like it...it'd be cool if u continued, ya know? hehe
Terin chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I really liked this. I hope you continue it, with riley talking to will about angel or him talking to buffy, and then maybe angel could come back to sunnydale, or something-but now i'm rambling.

So, basically, i really like your writing and hope you do a sequal or something.
Kellan L chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I liked. I hope you do continue. You could do so much with it. Be interesting to see what happened after that meeting. :)
Nina chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I enjoyed this :o)

A bit suprised that Angel was so, well, calm and mature about it.

I'd love to read about Riley's conversation with Willow... Hope you're planning to continue on with it.
CharmedGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2002