Reviews for Ne Me Quitte Pas
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I liked the feathers being there when LeBeau woke up.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I remember once in the show, LeBeau complaining that in years to come, his children would ask "What did you do in the war, Papa?" And he would be forced to answer that he made crepe Suzettes. He did far more than that, whether or not he realized it at the time.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Darn you! You've just given me an idea for a crossover, but no plot to go with it. If you're going to shoo plot bunnies toward people, you should make sure they actually have plots. Good first chapter: without LeBeau, the prisoners would've been far hungrier, and hungry men get cranky. Cranky men make mistakes. And in an operation like this one, mistakes can be fatal.
All-things chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Hmm. Interesting. I liked it. It kind of reminded me of a cross between "It's a Wonderful Life" and "The Christmas Carol". And I love both stories. Amazing job.

P.S. The scene when alter-Newkirk died was fitting. So, no worries about that. ::wink, grin::
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
That whole incident with alter-Newkirk scared me a little.

Great fic!

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Poor LeBeau!

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh yay!

I like this!

80sarcades chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Really nice! Interesting to see the 'butterfly effect' of removing one person from the team & how it affects the others. Great story!
jodm chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
A wonderful adaptation of "It's a Wonderful Life" I enjoyed reading it very much-a great Christmas season story that well illustrates the importance of friendship. Thanks for a great read!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I think the character death was appropriate in this setting; after all, Harry Bailey and all of the men he would have saved on that ship died in the part of "It's a Wonderful Life" where George Bailey didn't exist.

The dark angel's relationship to LeBeau is intriguing - I'd like to read about where they initially encountered each other.

And the dark angel's statement "Wounds inflicted by the pain of solitude do not heal" was wrenching; it caused me to have sympathy for his character, which I hadn't thought possible.
ColHogan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful final chapter and the epilogue was perfect. As far as the Alter-Newkirk was concerned, I think his end could be foreseen from his reckless behavior. But it was still sad to see it happen. Also sad about Hogan being finally arrested by Hochstetter with the ultimate end to his life. Glad that LeBeau decided to stay. Beautifully written.
Bits And Pieces chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I thought this last part was perfect, and I agree with what you had happen to the Alter-Newkirk, even if it was tough to write. I was always glad LeBeau decided to stay at the end of that episode, and I think you did an excellent job showing why he did. A very well-written and timely piece; it was poignant and thought-provoking. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Marie1964 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Glad to see the finished story up. :)
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
An rather well done tale somewhat reminiscent of a much older classic. The piece holds the readers attention as usually untouched perspectives are examined in some detail. I look forward to this author's next offerings.
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Beautiful, wonderful, moving and poignant. Seriously I could go and on about this story- it's just amazing.

The only thing I'm sad about is to see it come to an end.