Reviews for Shared Space
lol XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww.
starvingartist83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I liked this. Your use of language is sophisticated and there was just enough humour :)
OuijaBoardum chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
'I thought so too because the chilis remind me of you, Miss Ritchi. They have this scintillating kick and sometimes they make my throat close up.'

Oh gosh, that was so cute I started giggling! XD

This is probably one of my favourite fics on the site, love it! :D
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It wasn't until I was a few sentences in that I remembered reading this earlier, but I had to reread it once started. So, if I have already reviewed, sorry, and if I didn't last time I read this, then I am even more sorry!

Thank you for another wonderful story!

Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I looooved this so incredibly much! Haha I think you did just a lovely job with this. I really love your writing style and you got the characters spot on. Keep up the amazing work!
twowritehands chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Beautifully written and very sweet story! Loved it!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow...Love it! And the ending...Even though I wish there wasn't one..
Taibele chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is definitely my "desert island Megamind fic". There were so many brilliant, poetical, moving phrases that I would have to quote the whole fic just to make my point. Superb.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Amazing. I honestly don't know what to say in this review because this fic is just so beautiful... Your writing skills are really awesome, every detail is wonderfully depicted and the characters' interaction is also very nicely written. You made everything beautiful with this descriptive, artistic writing style. You're so amazing!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
AHAHAHHAA awesome.
Pistolas chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*sigh* I am in love with your writing style, seriously. It's just so detailed in exactly all the right places and the characterization is spot on, everything from the mispronunciation of a word, their interaction, Minion, simply everything! I love this and I think you're really talented.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awwww!
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute little story. :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oman, this was amazing. The descriptions and their interactions were beyond fantastic and d'awww, Megamind and Roxanne socute. And Minion is, as always, the bestest buddy a person could ask for. Thanks for writing this!