Reviews for Pureblooded Wizards
MishiFishi chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved it!
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
*apologies for the influx of reviews* but this one, this story right here, is my all time favourite out of everything I've read of yours today. PLLEEEASEEE write another chapter, it has so much potential! Gosh, it's just so damn hot... *fans self*

Thanks for the Brilliant read
Jay-Zeus chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww... Reggie... So adorable...
Capricorn91 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I instantly fell in love with your story, it's really great!

I often forget to review stories, but I thought it was a shame that this beautiful piece only had 5 reviews, so I definitely wanted to write a review for you story!

I like both Regulus and Sirius very much, and I think there is something very beautiful about the two of them together. I just recently discovered this ship (by now it's one of my favorites)and of all the stories I've read so far, I like yours the best! Your characterization of the Black brothers is perfect (for me anyway), so i guess what I'm trying to say is that I love your story and I would really appreciate it, if you wrote a sequel:)
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really liked this :) great job!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Not bad, babe. You could use a beta to help you out with all the grammary writing bits, but nice story.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 4/8/2011

yep, speechless except for this:
IloveTEn10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is so graphic, great story though, wish it would have a chapter 2...but I couldn't believe this story only had 1 review so, now you have 2.! yeah.! :)
kingdomxinxthexsky chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh. My. Fawkes. This was..was..amazing. Love it, man.