Reviews for Breathe*Completed*
StephiMacxoxo chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
lov it
Athe0s chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Wow. Stephanie... married to Jeff... blond... wow. I liked this alot.
Geri1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2002
I can't believe it's over! *pouts* Oh well I loved the story. I think there should be more Stephanie/Jeff pairings. They are one of my favorites. (But there aren't that many on ) Well that's all. Again great story. Bye!

We Do Not Say His Name chapter 9 . 7/18/2002
What kind of a freak are you? writing stupid shit like this. I just read through the whole stupid thing. I mean the other fics on this page are GREAT but then i come across fucked up crap like this. Why don't you do us all a favor and never write another story again. Especially poems and short story crap. You're not a writer your're a fucked up human being. so just don't write anything and i think the world will be better with out you.
mystic queen chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
o0o0oh me likey! write more quickly!

*buttercup flies off to smooch jericho*
Coyote-Baybe chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
GOOD I can say I'm proud! WE miss you over at hardyzlayer. /

The Creator aka Coyote_Baybe
Alaskantiger chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
This is getting good keep it up please!
Keena chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
*giggles* I've worn Kikwear pants for the past three days. I like my red ones cuz there's a big K on the back pocket. K stands for Keena! lol. I should call them Keenawear! lol.

How dare Shane hurt Jeff! Grr... I'll hafta invite Shane to my barbecue, and we ain't gonna be havin hamburgers! lol... that made no sense! But it doesn't have to cuz this is TV, and TV makes no sense.

*Tama comes up and whispers into Keena's ear*

... This isn't TV? Dogunit! Hmmm...

Great chapter Mercy, post Destiny asap! lol. I added another chappie to Destiny: Behind the Scenes!

*Keena goes to her secret lab to make a brand new pair of her pretty pretty handcuffs*
Coyote-Baybe chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
ATTENTION. according to .net's new rules we well no longer to allowd to write wwf fivs, I am working on my own site for ALL of us to post our fiction, any kind you'd like. show your interst by email please pass on the word I am only one person.
mystic queen chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
YaY! new chap,new chap! this was good merc,just like i told you it was! the only mistake you made was on steph when ya said her brown eyes lit up. but,eh,it's no biggie.

hurry up and update woman!

D-E-N-I-S-E2 chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
this is a good story. It's cool that u pair steph up with Jeff, since it's always either jeff/trish or sumthin like that... update soon
Keena I'm at school and I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
Oh no she didn't! Mercy, love the new chappie!

I know the feeling, I can't stop focusing on Panic! lol and I gotta do a ton of homework for My English class or else I might fail it and lose my scholarships. STUPID RESPONSIBILITIES! *shakes fist in the air* Grrr...

Ah well, I'll just sip my Pepsi Twist and shrug it off. The fates enjoy kicking me around, all I have in this world is my caffiene, my action figures, and pics of the Hardyz and Kirby Morrow lol, Off to write an essay!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
omg! ur story is very well written. Although i'm becoming confused of which is which, but the storyline is great! kep up the good work!
mystic queen chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
eep! me and jeff! you must not have seen my pics before you wrote this cuz i'm hardly a blonde,lol.

but anyhoo,you sneaky person you,putting me and rocky together,lol.

can't wait til you update! and i updated my bio,so check it out!

*off to read panic*

Keena chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Yeah, stop your bitching woman! lol K, I hope you read Chapter 2 of "Panic" I stayed all night writing it, mainly cuz I was on a sugar high.

Mercy, as always, the story rocks! K. off I go for my corn beef and cabbage! Mmmm Green River Soda! lol