Reviews for Give Me A Synonym
cakewalking chapter 1 . 6/23
I liked this (: I thought Craig's characterization was very perfect. As was Tweek's! I actually really like seeing Craig as more submissive.
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So this has to one of the best written stories with South Park characters ever. Love the line that Craig said You're going to fuck me aren't you. I don't know but I was reading and it came up and I could not stop laughing.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg I wanna know what happens after) :
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Fuck yes, your my new favorite author now.
scarylolita chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i liked this (:
its quite interesting to see tweek dominating craig rather than the opposite way.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I think this is the first one i've read where tweek topped. I liked it, it's really good.
Chayden chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I never really knew how hot Twig could be until I read this.

...Now that I know, how am I ever going to get enough?

Maybe you'll just have to write some more~ 8D

I loved the way that you kept things... crazy. It wasn't just dom!Tweek, it was dom!TWEEK. Do you know what I mean? Even though their positions were flipped, they were the same people, not Tweek and Craig fucked with to fit the mold better.

And I love you for that 3
Surnoom chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Tweek tops ? Mmmmh...

AMAZING ! I love the idea :D ! I mean at the beginning I was thinking "Er... What the hell ? Craig is shorter ? And the weak Tweek's going to fuck him ?" But finally it felt so good !

Bonne continuation !
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Holy awesomeness.

That was beautiful, and ver detailed, and flowed perfectly.

...Kinda poetic.

I love it.
Unlucky-charm chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
sooo awesome. at first i found it weird tht craig was shorter than tweek, but as the story went on, i started to like it :) so good work with the 'tweek tops' thing
Onafiel-Isil chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG! This is the first Craig bottom I ever read! And I love it! Plus the fact the Tweek keeps repeating Craigs name is so adorable!
Madame Onyx chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I looooooove it! I'm actually planning on writing my own creek story and needed a little example and yours was so perfect! Everyone else writes craig on top and tweek on bottom, but i've been researching their personalities and physical traits and according to both CRAIG should be on bottom. So, i like your story for that. :). But also, the way you made their relationship sound so beautiful was really . . . awesome. Just so awesome. Please write more!
shymai chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
omg! :D I love this story write more smexy plz
chaos-chychy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh my, I just love Craig being bottom!~ :'D
TaraRain chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
The best yaoi I have ever red3

Joyasm:D And it was my favortie pairing!