Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas
jf chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
well done but i would of liked to read more about the gift giving!
naash chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
lol lee is amazing. it seems like he's the matchmaker:)
Kyanie chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
an enjoyable read indeed! can't wait for the oneshot on the KibaHina proposal and Nejiten kiss :)
Kyanie chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
so cute and funny
Kyanie chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
so cute and funny
Kyanie chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
damn! another fine KibaHina piece. can't resist... sooo cute! well, i kinda remember the Neji chronicles. hmmm, got some KibaHina moments there
Kyanie chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I'm not a KibaHina fan but this chapter is pretty cute :)
Kyanie chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
lol! funny
Kyanie chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
cute!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
hehe.. jealous Neji never fails to amuse me
soccergirl chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Great story! :D It was both funny and romantic. Keep writing awesome stories.
OSYH chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Whoaaa, Hinata proposed to Kiba? What a sweet yet unexpected surprise. :)

My only complaint about this chapter was that it was too short, even though I completely understand why you didn't want to spend much time on it. Let's hope for tying up loose ends, though, haha.

Merry Christmas! I really liked this fic!
OSYH chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Ooh, Shikamaru got Sakura? Interesting. :) I'm glad he didn't pick one of the blondes, haha. And a ShikaTen friendship chapter? Love it, cause I love the pairing as friends.
OSYH chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Oh, that was way too sweet! I've always had a soft spot for KibaHina cause it's so cute.
OSYH chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Aw, this was really cute! I'm still undecided when it comes to pairing Sakura, or whether she should be paired at all - BUT Lee (next to Naruto) is the most deserving because he cares for her that much. :)

You should do a longer chapter at the end to wrap it all up; I think that would be a good end for the fic.