Reviews for Doctor's Psychologist
I just fell in love 9n the first chapter
Katherine.1989 chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Please update
Bell 1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I like the direction of this story. I like the storyline. I was thoroughly enjoying it. However...

The kids seem much younger than 17 & 18. I get your trying to portray their being stuck in their development age, but the way they act is closer to somewhere between 12 & 15. Then Carlisle and Bella act unstable and too young at times also.

This story would be easier to read if the chapters were separated out to actual chapters and a few other things (grammar related). Also, are you aware that you repeat chapter 1 in this chapter too? I didn't really enjoy the repetitiveness of chapter 8. A summary from CPOV would have been better. (Side note: I just now saw the note about the rewrite)
Mist17 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!?
Pixie2804 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
NO! Please don't delete every other chapter even though you are editing it. Just leave it up please!
Rogue Blade chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
I want them to have sex already. Please update soon.
prattster666 chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
I totally love this story...It would be a shame for you to stop it, I will put it on alert and see how it goes. Keep up the good work

Cat x x
kvgamble chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
Ohhhh, miss this story. Update soon!
fantasylover4evr chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
poor bella, I can't wait til the wedding although I'm torn up about Charlie :( please update again soon
darinka chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter hope to read more soon
e chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
update
TwilightFan888 chapter 33 . 12/11/2011
nice! can't wait to read more! hopefully very soon

keep writing

PS i would comment more im so goddamn tired that can barely keep my eyes open
lexie chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
I loved It I can't wait for more. Post more asap
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 33 . 11/25/2011
God I've missed this so much! Love the chapter(s) that i read today :) can't wait for the update.

Sincerely,

Steph

P.S.

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while but I really haven't been on for months!
bioshockbitch chapter 33 . 11/20/2011
please please review, i'm been waiting agez!