Reviews for Glimpses
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So much cliffhangers... Waaah, this is So annoying! I wanna know what happens next in almost all the glimpses... But anyways, i love this!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was wonderful- I've always loved little drabbles, and you did very well with keeping them in character
Attempting Eyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hey, so I just discovered you as an author. (I love love love Junjou Romantica, esp Egoist.)

Here's a little friendly critique:

Overall these drabbles were really fun, cute, and almost 100% in character. So good job with that!

Jsyk, (at least in the subtitles of the show) Hiro san is spelled Hiro-san with a hyphen.

You're really good at a drunken Hiroki!

Your sentence structure is a little disorganized. Just try to get your thoughts about in fewer words. This is particularly evident in the first drabble and the "Games" drabble. I had to reread that one a couple times.

Just to mention - you are excellent at maintaining Hiroki's character! Often people make him either too viscious or too subordinate. You do a good mix of both :)

Btw, nice vocab on the last drabble. Try to let that skill permeate more in your writing.

So overall, your story is great! Please know this critique is given with the best intentions, so that you may only improve more!

I'm going to read your other JR stories now... :)
Marcab chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I LOVED it! Hiroki and Nowaki are my favorite couple and I always go all googoo-gaga over them. ::squeals:: I could SO see every scene in my head! You're so good! Each scene was a snipet, but somehow, with such few words you brought everything to life!
Maskelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Sigh, You just wrote the thing I needed. Nowaki and Hiroki are my favourite pairing and I just can't get enough of them! Loved it and thank you for writing this!
Sasunaru N Ichihitsu chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm sorry... I don't know what to write. But I do know that some of the "words" were really sweet. My eyes teared up when I read 'Hands' and 'Reassurance'. They were beautiful. 'Distraction' was unbelievably cute while 'Confession', 'Secret' and 'Reward' made me laugh SOOOOO hard.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
'sex with you is pretty damn amazing' HAHAHA best line ever.
Bard of Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I absolutely loved this. I read this like once a day. Good effin' job.
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Totally loved this!
blerghy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was absoulutely beautiful.
x chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh I LOVE this! Bed, reassurance, stay, traffic, confession, sacrifice, reward, passion, secret, and hate. My fav

Please write more!
tuffcookie1877 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was excellent
Meriadeth chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
aww super cute, wonderful drabbles. Hope you do more soon
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aw~ That was adorable. You did a great job displaying the attitudes of this couple and since they are my favorite I should know.
Gabbergabs chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was the cutest thing ever! Even though it was short, I enjoyed each little story. Keep writing!

~