Reviews for Million Dollar Ice Queen
GirlWhoQuacks chapter 1 . 1/12
Wowza, I finished and you could not believe how much feels I expirienced, this is cheesy and all but this definitely one of the best stories I read! Hope I get to see more of your awesome works!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
It is wonderful, beautiful and just plain awesome. Awesome and amazing. Awesmazing i love it
feather-pencil chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Yay! Someone that believes in Hotaru and Ruka! :'D
dal segno al fine chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I'm rereading this (studying your lovely dialogue, haha; part of my getting-back-into-writing course) and I SEE A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE

ALLONS-Y

Wow

...This story makes me smile SOOOO much, wow. Kbye lol _
woofyy chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
nice story ) it's good that they finally got together ) good luckies with your future stories )
enchantedforests chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
The ending was really touching :) Well written!
enchantedforests chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
J'adore !
sgt.karenbear chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
This is the greatest,cutest, and most fluffiest Hotaru x Ruka fanfic ever! 3 ! 3 ! 3 ! I was reading your little authors note and i am so amazingly glad that you decided to finish this wonderful story! You really kept the characters to their personalities, and made them as lovable as they are in the anime/manga! I am actually taking French 2 and was surprised when I found French language in your writing. It makes me not regret taking French! Sorry for the long review . but super great story and now on my favorites!
silvermaze18 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Beautiful ending :,)
It is very well-written. I enjoyed reading it immensely.
AND I loved the fact that you had added some French sentences/words/conversations in this story. I'm learning French right now so it felt like I'm learning something new while reading this fic ;) It's definitely a beautiful language :)
Oh, and I need to tell you that I really, really, REALLY LOVED Koko and his prep talk to Ruka in chapter 13 (Y) :D
anonpoop chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
I thoroughly completely absolutely enjoyed this. I'm smile/crying right now because it was all too beautiful :')
You made Hotaru and Ruka so real and their story so lovely, I don't know what to do now that this fic is complete. This story will be imprinted in the "happy memories" part of my brain forever.
You amazing writer, you.
Pretty Aurora Dream chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Amazing. Not many authors can finish a story- they get busy or they just lose inspiration. To have the will to complete such a long story is really admirable. And it was amazing the whole way through. I wish I could write like you, and I wish that all the other stories on FF could be just as addictive, well-written, well-plotted and original. I'm so looking forward to reading your other works :D
ferbfletcherlover chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
OMGEEE! i can't get enough of this story!this is too much!the best rukaru fic, EVAAAHH! didn't know a writer that would make a brilliant and a long story like this one that focuses on rukaru.i love this.i really really love this. so tears. but all in all,this was fantastiiic!thanks for sharing your talent :) continue to spread the rukaru vibes :D
KidTantei chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I love the cafe scene. It was only after I read "There always has been for twenty years." did I think 'OMG IS THIS THE CAFE WHERE THEY MET WHOA' and I was seriously fangirling for about ten seconds. It'd be pretty cool if it actually was. :)

aoigaerwg I love the second part too. I just got the feeling of warmth and family from it and it was such a joy to read. This entire story was such a joy to read. I may not have reviewed all the chapters, but I'm not lying when I say I read and enjoyed ALL of them. There was always a moment of excitement right before I start reading, and usually there was one after, too. You write so well and usually it makes me speechless or fangirl or really emotional.

Thank you for this wonderful story! It's really sad to know it's over, but it was a good ending. :) Good luck with your future works!
Devilish Dream chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Is their son in law Natsume's son? Haha.. I guess he is..
Alas! I'm so late at reading this. If it had been a few months back i might be able to review ongoing story..
But i really really enjoyed this story. And i'm glad that i read this..
Write more of the wonderful story and moi will read..
It was really nice reading MDIQ...

Thanks
D!
Devilish Dream chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
I can imagine the hyper and loosing her sense Mikan..
She is always like that with Natsume.
I'm so happy that finally Rukaru are just one.. Even before Natsume and Mikan they are getting married.
Who would have thought the ice queens temper will be melted and control by a simple shy Vet..

Thanks