Reviews for Cupid Doesn't Lie
Good Stuff! If only it didn't have to end :-(
SantiMuse chapter 8 . 5/6
Oh what a blissfully sweet and memorable happy ending. I can tell Tom and Christina will have a very nice two weeks together. You wrote the banter so well. I enjoyed this story from start to finish.
luvdst2 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Just read the entire story again including the update. Wonderful story. Although the series is on now, I could come back here to read more of this would be nice to see them go on the trip Tom was talking about.
jazphace chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Omg! Wow! I'm loving it! Well worth the wait ;) Patiently waiting for the coming chapters...
jazphace chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Please update!
seuss fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great story so far. The only thing I have a problem with is the description of Tom's office. It went on a little too long. That being said, can't wait to read more.
Nugiha chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Nice story, Could you read and review my fics, please?
Zahriah chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Wow. Please continue soon this story is to romantic to stop. The love you describe for the songs are simply amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next please writte more!
ShakenThunder chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow. Please continue! Tom and Christina BELONG together!
Kaleah kaleah chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
ok i just loved the new chapters cant wait for the next one please dont wait so long to post again i dont know if i can take it.
luvdst2 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Thanks for the quick post. Needless to say. this one was just as great as the previous ones you have written. Please delight us with another chapter as soon as you can. luvdst2

Oh, have you checked my story out titled 'MY GIrl?' Would be deoighted if you would.
luvdst2 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Great story, Can you please continue?
jazphace chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Please update soon! Anxious to find out what the next song is :)
Kaleah Kaleah chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Ok this was so sweet cant wait for the next chapter i hope it wont be that long for the next one great job
merderluvr chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Thanks for another great chapter. As I read this I realize how much I love this couple and miss the show right now. I am really enjoying your writing and can't wait to see what song he picked to answer her. I'm terrible with lyrics, so I don't even want to venture a guess.