Reviews for Wildlife
Vixenpainter35 chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
This was amazing! I loved this!
CosmicQueen10 chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Damn, these two got is BAD~!
Haha, and it is HOT!
hellothere chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
OMG! That was literally the best thing I’ve ever read! I’ve read it two times now, and there will probably be a third. I loved Souji being top. Every time I look up this pairing I get Yosuke as top. I don’t hate that, but I prefer Souji as top. You handled the paring very well, and just did an incredible job in general. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
I swear my ovaries just exploded this is so good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Thanks! This is something that gave me some relief of my own!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
hot! hot! hot!
Neko Pelzig chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That. Was. Fu*king. Awesome. I. Love. You. You are now my god! I will follow your every comand! * she bows to the prevy master of yaoi* you are the king/queen!
Gvinomt chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Just one word to desrcribe it: AWESOME!
punkyfish208 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT O.O
amazing, simply amazing...
Deleted account1102 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
can I review you and go into the tv? XD I loved you story
I just finished your persona 4 text message story as well they
are both great! Hope to read more of you soon.

erim
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was awesome xD Oh, to bad that kind of stress relief isn't an option after maxing the magician's arcana~ *shot*

5 stars out of 5! :D
Riian-sama chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AMAZING. The desciptions were excellent. I couldn't have written it better myself!

I really enjoyed this one.

It seems this pair is more popular than Souji and Kou... goddamnit, but i'm really glad I came across this!

There so needs to be more!

Don't stop! xDDDDDD Ohdear.
Sevsama chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Uh... Wow. Nosebleed ahoy! Love it! Um, please excuse me while I go fetch a towel, I just drooled all over the computer. UBERHOT!
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
...I DEMAND a Yosuke sent to me. It's finals time and I need a break... XD
Malkeria chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Mmn... this was really hot. I never see good smut anymore but thank you for reminding me there's still some out there~