Reviews for Higher Power Payback
lil-ying-fa chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Just had the urge to read this story agakn. As always very good. U have one more chapter left. And its very sad to see ut so close to ending but not able to get closure on it. Pls think about writing the last part. I'm betting lots of people would love it if you do.
pat alex chapter 23 . 10/12/2012
I've read the Higher Power series 4 or 5 times now, i would love to see more from the series. tying up the loose end for Jackson and more about the twins as well as how Alex is adjusting to life with the Stewart clan. keep up the good work
Queenphoenix08 chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
This series is so awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Are you going to finish it sometime? I hope so.
Wade chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
I really liked this story, and even though you don't have to do another story, I'd still be nice if you finished this one with it's epilougue,/final chapter.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Hoo boy...

Lieutenant Russo might not have been an OBVIOUS threat in terms of her physical capabilities when compared to what Miley and Lilly can do, but her evident resolve to take out the people responsible still established her as an immediately credible threat to the girls nevertheless.

Their initial attempts to find their way back at school ‘competing’ with Amber’s desire for attention and fame was neatly handled, while the subsequent decision to relocate perfectly fit the girls’ mood after recent events, to say nothing of creating intriguing potential for subsequent developments as Lilly and Miley’s roles in the birth of their half-siblings and the general lying to Lieutenant Russo about the circumstances of Miley and Lilly’s role in her parents’ deaths.

As far as Alex’s plan of attack went, while I was a bit ambiguous about the idea of the Shop having developed a means of negating Miley’s telepathy on any level- particularly since it couldn’t have COMPLETELY ‘shut down’ Lilly’s mind if she retained enough awareness to at least subconsciously control her density-, the subsequent forced Miley/Lilly match-up made excellent use of their respective capabilities, to say nothing of Miley and Lily’s subsequent attack on the last remnants of the Shop demonstrating their ruthlessness in this new timeline while retaining enough elements of their old selves to make them recognisable.

Given the length of time since the last update, I know it’s unlikely, but I hope you plan on uploading that epilogue you mentioned; what there is here is great, but I wouldn’t say no to seeing a conclusion for it.
John Chubb chapter 23 . 9/13/2011
Sorry I've been away, I only noticed the third story in your 'trilogy'. A trilogy that may become a quadralogy.

I need to look at the story a little more as I read the first two chapters and glanced through the rest (will read more as time permits). One recommendation I can give for future stories is a new 'operative' that could join the group.

Her name:Sonny Monroe
Edward the Pure chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
alright, great job on all the stories and especially this one and i am appaled by how much damage lilly did to the general, she could have tortured him a little longer, break his skull and all his other bones, he deserves it after everything he did to them
kram95 chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
u need to bring jackson and jordan back 2gether... they were amazing 2gether nd i loved the couple... make jordan realize she made a mistake and like beg for jackson back... either way i love your stories... keep going with these
niley4eva2012 chapter 23 . 8/2/2011
Can't wait for the last chapter I just caught up. Amazing story! :)
mtisnsky chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
great story
stargaze29 chapter 23 . 6/4/2011
I love this story, this whole series period. Sad that it's coming to a close, but glad you're getting some downtime. You know you're not going to get any agrument from us if you decide to do another story, but that's up to you. Enjoy your vacation! : D
spiritedghost chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
Very well done. Your resolution to the problem of the General and the base was brilliant, so as always, you have out shined yourself. Bravo, take the summer off and have fun. Or ya know since you are leaving this open ended you could start your next one now and finish this at the same time. Yeah, that works for me. Thanks for the tale, it was great and of course you now have 3 grown girls that work well together with powers. Not to mention, think of the possibilities. I mean there is just way too much you could still do. Not to mention what you are already plotting out in your head. Have a peaceful summer and stay safe...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
Crazy lady who just wrote the chapter called, "If I could turn back time", say what? Oh come on you know you smiled when you read this and you needed the laugh, so come on let it out. Nicely done, with the invisible girl. I suspected you wouldn't just kill her out right and showing her the truth behind the Shop. Nicely played.
SuperGravyMan chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Well, I don't seem to have too much to say here. It was nice to hear from you again, though really I've been so busy I apparently forgot about the wait. Made this a nice surprise though. Anyway, more stuff got dealt with and it really seems like it's wrapping up. It'll be nice to see how all this finishes out. ~SGM
desertstormx chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
A fourth story would be nice :)

Next time they can go see Obama.