Reviews for Rebel
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Omg! So moving! I can seriously see this type of situation happening with B&B, lets just hope that hart pulls his head outta the 'wtf was i thinking sand' and get this show back on track, cos this whole hannah crap is KILLING the show and fans both.

Anyway, amazing story, and brilliant pulling on the heart strings. Keep up the brill work. Be looking out for more!
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Really enjoyed the happy ending.

To me the only way BB could get together at the end of the series are the following:

- Hannah becomes a control freak and manipulates Brennan (eg: To arrange dates for Brennan, to force her to quit her partnership with Booth)

- Booth's feelings would be reawaken if Brennan had a near neath experience or illness.

- Hannah's need to get back to the field.

- Or if Booth panics after what happened in the last episode and proposes to Hannah (so he can forget about Bones), and she says no.

At the moment, I'm hoping Brennan continues to grow this season, and by the season finale, she'll realize she's quite alone while all of her friends have somebody special in their lives. She'll then make up her mind to let love into her life, and be close to a man and open herself up more than she ever has before. And she'll do the same thing that Booth is currently doing. I hope when she starts a real relationship, that Brennan will pull away from Booth and find happiness...for a while anyway.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
wonderful story
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I did enjoy it. I enjoyed it even more because that woman was gone and it wasn't a long, drawn-out story. Sometimes, the one-shots are just what you need.
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
very nice...
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You know as much as I liked this story a part of me really, really wanted Brennan to stay with Jon and tell Booth that "Someday you'll find someone Booth, after all everything happens eventually."

I'm not bitter, not really - I totally get why he had to reject her in the SUV since he IS with Hannah now and he's not the sort of man to date a woman as a "consolation prize" - it's just that their timing is so horribly off and for Brennan to finally get it, to finally listen to the universe and open herself up to him when it's clearly too late. *sigh* I just hate Hart Hanson.

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us. chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was exactly what I needed after seeing the last episode. Thanks. :)
Cremant chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Incredible story. You handled all of the emotions and loose ends in such an awesome manner. Loved the give and take. Could you just send Jonathan to my house since you don't need him any more for your story?
my-completeness chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Terrific story!
grc73 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Not usually a fan of song-fics but I thought you did an excellent job with this one. :)