Reviews for Hostage of Love
KIKXSESSHY chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Omg please continue the story!
I love it! I hope Bella and Jacob are able to be together again.
April-Showers82 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Great understanding and development of the characters. You really captured their inability to effectively communicate and how their individual stubbornness has always hindered them. I am glad that Leah and Bella are learning more about each other and became friends. Please explain how Jake knew to go to Leah's. I am looking forward to your updates.
Colleen chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Please update. Pretty Please :) I love this story and hope you will finish it.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Please give us an update soon. What's Jake going to do now that she's back again?
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
This is a great story. The characters are defined and complete. The drama is heart breaking. Jake has been in pain for so long he is barely living. He has tried to move past Bella but for some reason simply can't. Will you give us the reason in an update?
Bella has known hard times too and is emotionally shut down. It's good to see her new friendship with Leah and now her return to Forks. What happens next as she and Jake reunite?
This is a great story, as good as your one shots, all of which are great. We hope you can finish.
Koto chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Please Update Soon! :)
Tara chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Are you going to continue this story? It's one of my faves I hope you do complete it :)
Jamey chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please update! Love this story and want to read more. Pretty Please :)
Wolves Rule71 chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Love the story can't wait to read more!

Hugz
Wolves Rule
corkykellems chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Oh No...it's finally gonna happen...On the edge of my seat...Love this Story
blinj0 chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
please, p0st it in livej0urnal. I try but cann't make jbnp new acc0un. I still wanna read y0ur st0ry. S0, just p0st it 0n livej0urnal, kay? Please...
imprinted2aT chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Oh man! Now what! Look forward to the next update. I'm glad Leah and Bella became friends. Nice twist.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Awesome chapter but I feel like I was totally cheated! I hope you update soon. I want to read the fireworks that is going to happen next.
laoshuaidami chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Wait... How do you find the entire chapter?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story so far I just love it! Please continue this I can't wait for the next chapter and others to come its just so great! :)