Reviews for When A Child Is Born
Robin.D chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
that was good :):):):)
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely love it. I did not have the privilege of birthing my children (complications led to c-sections for both) but I have been a supporter of home births for those strong enough to do so. I love the way you wove Ephraim and the wolves into the story. They way you described Jacob is exactly how my son was when he was born: wide eyes, alert, and very receptive/curious. Excellent work :)
RussetHunter chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! This will probably be one of my favorites for a long time because I actually wanted to find a story like this one and I'm glad I found this one! Awesome and amazing story telling :)
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
The wolves howl to welcome baby Jacob to the Pack. What a wonderful wonderful story. And what a great idea to write a look backwards from the teenage Jacob to his birth. There is baby Bella at Charlie's, the twins are the same age as Leah, Billy is strong and whole, and we meet Sarah. I think we all would have liked to get to know her; based on what we have she was impressive. Thanks for writing.
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
what a sweet story. Thank you!
Canis Chimera chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
A really good and original story! I liked it very much!
kerentrev chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is beautiful! So moving!
mrs obsolete account chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Such a powerful, emotional, full-circle story. Marvelous job.
mkpd chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Pssh, I know. I'm two months late in reading this story. But I loved it! Jacob was late? *eyeroll* lol, figures. :P Too comfy to come out.

The wolves, signifying the Alpha, were great. All around, this story just had a deep feel to it. Don't ask. But it gave me goosebumps. :)
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I truly am impressed wiht this OS. It's so captivating, I admire Sara so much in this fic. It takes a truly stong and brave woman to give birth like this. I liked reading from Billy's POV. I have to say that I admire you for doing this in real life with your kids, I imagine that is part of the reason this story so good.

Welcome to the world future alpha Jacob Black!
DredHedRed chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is awesome!

I loved the realistic and detailed birth story, and it was great to have some background on Billy, Sarah and Ephraim. I'm a doula and birthed bothy daughters at home, and found this birth fic to be both accurate and enthralling.

Gorgeous!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This story was brilliant!Thank you for your great work!
the messenger chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very Nice. I have to say your story is a very good one. It is well rounded and tells about jacob in a way that Billy didn't even know was possible. Your writings are very good. You check your resources spelling, punctuation, and have a very creative mind. Very Well Done.
simplyshewolf chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
A tender, strong & beautiful tale. Especially enjoyed the wolves howling and including Ephraim in the story... Bella squeaking in delight. Enjoyed it very much.
jul5857 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love the "Alpha is born" parallel with the birth of Jesus.

Not dismissing the significance of Jesus, I just like how you wrote this!

You are a brave woman to handle an at-home birth (and if you did it like Sarah in the story with no meds) I give you huge props! I couldn't have done it withour an epidural at all! :)

Have a blessed Christmas!

Juls