Reviews for Kill the Messenger
mudkipz chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
My feelings. Omg. My heart. Uagh.
Sysyimi chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I've been following your story since the beginning! Congratulations on completing it! I don't mind the inconsistencies, especially since it has a happy ending!
anthropomorphychan chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I'm glad you chose ending number 3. I love a living Team Gai! :) Good to see a happy end to a lovely fic.
kenni no. 1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
thank you for keeping neji alive. i was very sad when he died in the manga. team gai is forever young!
FruitySmell chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Only Lee would term there perilous situation as "an adventure that proved the springtime of their youth". And Good Gravy, thank you so, so, so much for not killing any of my beloved boys! My heart would have shattered in pieces if you had taken either route that had death in it.

ARE YOU FKING HEARING ME, KISHIMOTO?!

-cough-

Oh, and this!

"Maito Gai flashed Shizune a blinding grin and a thumb's up, but the latter had already left before the pink unicorn could make an appearance."

PINK UNICORN! YEAH!

Only Gai has that power to summon a PINK UNICORN from somewhere. I bet said animal poops sparkles and farts rainbows, huh? That would be so awesome! xD
Winter Tiger chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Thanks for not killing them, and the story was just wonderful. I really really loved it, your writing is amazing! ;)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Cute and cheesy :) Makes you feel all fuzzy inside.
Keep writing!
M.I.
Valentine35 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I love the happy ending. TEAM GAI FOREVER!
Nejitenfureva chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
-.- 2 years, love? Really? Well, either way, Im still reading as are a lot of people I'm sure. So please update. For the sake and sanity of your readers, please update. It's the last chapter, c'mon, you can do it! :)
Soulthero chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS THAT ARE GOOD KEEP GOING! This is really good and you got me waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
touch.the.sound chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This is great! :D I love it!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I REMEMBER THIS STORY XD
I feel like the mission went a little too smoothly despite the S-rank that they were all freaking out about at the beginning. But maybe it's because they're Team Gai and they're awesome like that. I'm interested to see where this goes!

Keep writing!
M.I.
anthropomorphychan chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Why?! Of all the things to read before I go to bed... Ah, the things you do to my heart and nerves. I worry about what's left of my sanity by the time I become an old biddy. :P Loving the story so far despite the cliffies and heartaches.
anthropomorphychan chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Leee! *pulls on hair*
I'm too young to have an emotional breakdown over an animated character!
anthropomorphychan chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Heart. Turning. Mush. I always love the way you write Team Gai. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »