Reviews for Museum
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 4/19
This is awesome. I was looking for something to read and stumbled across this, very glad i stopped to read it. adorable.
midnightread chapter 1 . 4/15
I really liked this one shot, and I can totally see Parker not even blinking when seeing that the TARDIS is bigger on the inside
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is adorable. It is way way too cute and I think you did a great job with it.
misdom13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is some kind of amazing :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
*lol* cute story XD
TabbyCatCreations chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OH MY GOSH! Why is this only a one shot?! It's beautiful!
9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Humph
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
OK.
Good for a start.
Is there to be a chapter two?
I hope so, this was a wonderful opening to a potetially magnificent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow, you should continue thus!
nyarlarthotep chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
It's a POLICE BOX. And since Leverage is just a normal crime show, it's easy to boast that she wouldn't blink at it, but...
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome fic!
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Right. She's seen plenty of things more impressive than the TARDIS, I bet.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved Parker's line about being able to get the statue onto the altar before the vampires sucked out all her blood.

I think that the characterization is spot on here.
akblake chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I think even Parker's brand of crazy would make the Doctor go pale. Poor guy isn't used to companions who just throw themselves off buildings, or throw him off them. Could see a follow-up with a shell shocked Doctor all but throwing Parker out of the Tardis, after taking his sonic back from her for the hundredth time :) Loved it!
DinerGuy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was fun! I love this image of Parker hanging upside down and the Doctor just standing there grinning at her. :D And the idea that Parker is a companion, at least for a bit. She's perfect for it, too; she's crazy enough that the craziness that happens with the Doctor probably won't faze her much, if at all.

Thanks for writing this!