Reviews for Mamodo Battles!
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
*Sniffles* !

Oh GOD! The good news mixes in with the bad so horribly!

The story Arcs (as I call 'em) in you fic just get better and better still! Here I thought the whole Usa scenarios were gonna be my absolute favs, but then you introduce these badass characters and that amazing plot line and my mouth was just like... D: ... XD ... :P ... :D

Sigh... sucks that this was on hiatus though, bud. I really do love this story of yours. Each and every chapter feels like the anime itself and it's such a cliffhanger when you cut off a battle and make everyone wait another week. (*just genius!*)

Oh well. BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR FINALS! Can't wait til your next update so I'll be sure to keep a lookout for it.

Until then I guess!
4fireking chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
Tough luck, dude. I was really looking forward too seeing more of your story. But, i understand your hardship. I don't know when you'll finish; either, but I can update soon as you get back too work. Good luck!
Tsuki6047 chapter 32 . 10/21/2012
Can't login right now DX sorry for not reviewing in forever! Bu this was awesome, as usual :D great work!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 33 . 10/21/2012
Seoshi, Saisu, Giga La Seoshi, Ma Seshield, Saifojio. Those are all Tia's spells! The only difference is in strength and that all of the defenses also deflect. No, just no. Don't outright copy spells from Zatch Bell, except for standard ones such as Garon which seemed to be a standard spell for Metal mamodo. Don't accept mamodo if they're just going to copy the original, unless they're just going to show up for one battle and get their books burned.
4fireking chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Oh, darn. I was really hoping too have a better understanding of them. I do understand... THIS CHAPTER RULED! Sure, there was somethings I didn't get, occasionally. The ending was great. Dianne no longer their enemy, forming a truce, back in the campsite or in the woods. I really didn't get the location. Now... I like to ask you a question and have you answer it, next chapter, please. What is the best manga or fanfiction stories you can think of? You don't have to say, however, at least think about it. :D Thanks
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Fridays? Excellent no was to relax afterschool but with a nice glass of juice and a fresh chapter of a good fanfic Love the chapter, aw Slim had to go bye-bye ... By any chance you wouldn't be including a weeping angel will you?
DeathySophia chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter as always Gabredi! Sorry I've been busy lately. The references to the original series is very thick in here (weird phrase?), I would have said that Dianne is Tio's daughter :O but I don't mind much about it since you must have a plan for making her like that. Keep up the good work! :D
thatguy3331 chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
I've been swamped with shoolwork as of late, so I couldn't get around to reveiwing, but I did read the last chapter, and while I thought it was ok (still that heavily noticable source story...) However, this makes up for it. I mean I still am a tad weary on the spells, but I like how Dianne wasn't bulls***ing about her title and took those guys out with ease, really makes for good legitimizing.

Other than that I can't say there's much more I can add...keep up the good work, keep influences from the core story at a minimun and until next time;

Later!

jeez, I thought it was fall but in this story it seems like we're stuck in spring, well as far as Nat is concerned XD
Bren Tenkage chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
once again, awesome
AceStarKnight chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
As so much as it is cool to see Tia's protege in action, I am a little miffed that Takato and Austin are left out of the action... But oh well

Keep up the good work man.
Silverstrom chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
Yes! I like this new cast; it's like you're gathering some of he old cast together again, only slightly more viable with the different spectrums of mamodo powers. Nice chapter, by the way. This looks like the time for reunion will be ripe soon enough. By the way, mind telling us when in the following week to expect to seethe new chapter? It would be appreciated.
Keep on it- Silverstrom, signing out
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter! One of my favorites so far ... I didn't notice the omake til' I read the chapter a second time, boy am I a fail but thank you so much for the birthday peice! :3 can't wait til next chapter
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
Alright, you asked for more criticism so here goes:
Dante shouldn't have been able to fight back against TWO mamodo as effectively as he did, he should've been on the defensive the entire time without spells.
Dianne's entire idea of it being impossible for there to be teams in the mamodo battle has already been disproven. Literally in the previous battle. It resembles Tia far too closely (seriously even the spells are almost copies), except now there is real proof against her which she should know about, before it even comes into play.
If you want to have her as an ally then Nat and Dante are going to have to help her, otherwise Dianne will just continue to think she is always going to be alone in the battle, however if they just take over the fight then it'll be Tia all over again. So you could have her knock out one, be about to finish the other, the first wakes up and gets her book or Lisa, then Nat shows up and defeats that single one.
Takato and Kyle are pretty much just like Kiyo and Zatch, including their spells except darkness based. Develop them in a different direction, otherwise they'll just be two dimensional copies. For example instead of a Body Enhancement spell, give them a camouflage spell that cloaks Kyle in shadow, really useful for a night time battle. Sorry for all the criticism, but there were things I liked.
I was saying that things resemble the original too closely, but Dianne's personality really makes her different from Tia. Her aggression makes an interesting dynamic with her defensive spells. The fact that it'll be (I'm predicting) Jiko who gets the book masters instead of them coming because of random suspicions also really helps break away from the original as well.
Bren Tenkage chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
Well Meduss and Selina are screwed LOL
Guest chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
I don't think Lisa's fearsome. I think Lisa's out of her mind. AWESOME! By the way... probably should've reviewed this the first time I read chapter 9... do Jiko and Dante have a... you know... relationship? I mean.. are there any plans for them... too embrace? Or is this story basically like Zatchbell anime where Tia likes Zatch and doesn't know about it? Anyways... could you please answer my questions in your next review. Thanks.