Reviews for Lesser Men
Phantom Dennis chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Wait a minute Connor is -You obvously don't believe in Blinovitch, Do you? Watch out here come the reapers.
JennMel chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
Really amazing, original premise! I enjoyed reading it immensely! Thanks for sharing!
StargatePrime chapter 26 . 7/29/2007
That was great. I love this version alot better than the way the show went. Wesley being Connor blew my mind. And Angel hugging Wes made me tear up. Thanks for the story. I'm going to keep reading the rest of this universe you created. Keep up the good work.
Manda chapter 26 . 4/3/2007
You are strange...this fic is strange...and I wouldn't have it any other way you strange stanger person
Ruth Quist chapter 26 . 9/18/2004
I loved this story! I've been to your site and I enjoy all your stuff. As a Wesley fan myself, I really enjoy reading stories by people who know how to write a plot. This is one of the best!
duj chapter 26 . 12/20/2003
Absorbing, original, great plot twists. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Greywind chapter 26 . 12/11/2003
Well, well, an impressive writer yourself I see. This quite a good AU fic, it should be interesting to see what else you're written. I'm counting on you to pick up some of my tributes to Angelus with the Reaper, I hope I don't overuse it. Once again an impressive piece.
Vesica chapter 26 . 4/25/2003
I just stumbled on this series of yours and followed your directions to begin at the begining! I am so thrilled with your AU! The men of the Buffyverse (or now the Jossverse) never get enough credit. And some of us obsessed with Giles are tired of reading about him hooking up with Buffy. The man is a genius, the Watchers are an amazing (slightly sinister) organization, Wesley has grown so much...and all anyone can think about is sex with minors or "daughters" - EEww! Great job with Jonathan too! He is certainly the most well developed non-main character on Buffy. He needs some time and attention of this own!

I can't wait to see where this AU is going. I promise to leave reviews along the trail...
angeleyes46 chapter 26 . 4/16/2003
this story was awsome. i thought it was cool that wesley is connor. i can't wait to read the next part.
Raven McBain chapter 25 . 2/5/2003
Thios is great
WonderWeasel chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Very nice! I love Jonathon...I'll miss him. And Johnathon and Wesley, even better.
Teri chapter 26 . 1/14/2003
Your review of my story said you had a story with an unusual father. I thought I had read all of your stories as your current story is my favorite right now, but I was wrong somehow I missed this story. I love it. I hope we get to see more of Wes/Angel relationship. I would love to see how they adapt to it. Wonderful job. Great. Thanks!
forlornhope1865 chapter 26 . 1/13/2003
Whoa! So good. I like your explanation of who Conner is better than Joss'. Way to go! And you had so many of my favorite secondary characters: Giles, Ethan, Jonathan. Hope you do more in this AU.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2003
This was an awesome story!

Loved that whole "Wes kidnapping himself" twist. I can't believe this is your first fanfiction - it is very well written and the characterizations are true to form. All in all, an enjoyable & exciting story.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
The Fink chapter 26 . 1/10/2003
This was a thoroughly good, entertaining and (dangerously) addictive read. I'm not well acquainted with Angel (at least not beyond the first concepts!), but I know enough to understand this story and I really like the way you're using Jonathan.

Off to read the next in the saga ;)