Reviews for Oh, Christmas Tree!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved this - Poor Scoutmaster lol!
nebula2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awww ... thanks I needed that laugh this morning. I've got to side with Reid on this one - Garcia will take pitty on the tree as well. Morgan just needs to look a little harder to find the beauty of the poor brown tree.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love this!

(*_*)
Ren Kayashima chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is funny. Now I'm off to read the next part. Great job.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was so cute and sweet. I love how Reid is just so sure that Garcia will take his side.
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
finis? I demand a follow up! What does Pen say? Which does she pick? What does she do to them for coming home with two trees?
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
A Charlie Brown Christmas tree of course Penelope will love it.
Rawr.Fierce Kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Morgan's rant was too funny! Great job. :D
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I feel sorry for the trees too!
WallofWeird chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was great.

While I had to agree with Morgan in the beginning. (Who would want to get on Garcia's bad side?)

"Reid, that tree is brown...BROWN! Look around you," Morgan ordered, sweeping his arm in a wide arc around the lot of cut pine trees, dozens of selections included in his purview. "It's a sea of freaking green and YOU manage to zone in on the one dead, brown tree in the place. Christmas colors are Red, Blue and GREEN. Not brown, not beige...GREEN! The branches are supposed to be full and lush," He yelled, tugging a Douglas fir forward as an example. "Not thin and scraggly," He said, nodding dismissively at Reid's tree. "When you run your hand through the branches, it's supposed to lose a few needles...not half the branches on the freaking tree."

But by the end of this rant, I found myself getting a little protective of the tree as well.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
lmao... you did a great job on this story... love it...
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
XD Lol! Poor, poor, poor... trees! :P
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh man! That was hilarious! Now I have a picture in my head of Reid having a Charlie Brown tree! LOL! Which I have to say, I would love to see the result of this tree shopping. Poor Garcia! LOL! Poor Trees! I loved it babe!
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
HAH! Morgan smacking Reid upside the head at the end TOTALLY made my day. When I got to work and have to deal with asshole clients, I am going to picture that, and keep smiling... and hopefully not laugh in their faces...
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010