Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I just gotta say this is like my absolute favorite Jagan fic ever. It's perfect and imperfect and perfect all over again. I just friggin love it. It's wonderful and I love the completely different and believable relationship you cooked up!
Dira chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow a love-hate-relationship. I adore them, because they have so many different aspects and contain so many emotions. It's always so impressive to read about them and I really enjoyed your story. I think it was a good idea to use Kendalls POV and I believe that you succeed in bringing out the most important feelings - longing and self-destructive affection -. I really like it.

Random info: I hate Clockwork Orange. We watched this film in school and I wanted to kill myself. Seriously, that's - at least for me - the most awful movie ever made. But okay, this has nothing to do with your story. Just wanted to say.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wooooow AWESOME!

I also believe that the relationship of James & Logan is just perfect, like this story is perfect D

I love it.

Many thank you very much for writing this spectacular story, Excellent job!:D
Mssr.Courtney chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i just love relationships like this were they ar fighting one moment and totally in love the next and i really liked this one shot :)

fanmin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I rarely read AU, but this one is pretty interesting. The idea overall is common but you managed to make it nicely written. I wish I had a friend like Carlos ~ and lovely Jagan here
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So Ive been meaning to read all your stuff for like ever now..but never got the chance to. So now its 1:30 in the morning..((wow time flies by when yur on fanfiction!)) and Im reading all the stuff Ive wanted to but never got to, and I loved this! :) It was so great!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Love/Hate relationships are my favorite.
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would love to see them acting like that!

anywayz i loved it a lot
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved it, It was s o weird and true, it reminds me of friends I have.
Algophobia chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Okay, um, wow.

A) this was so beautiful. I love crazy ass relationships like the one you described so perfectly; I really, really do.

B) A Clockwork Orange. Enough said.

Thank you for sharing this! :D
h2o25 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
nice, write more
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved this. It was great seeing it all through Kendall's eyes. I feel like it wouldn't have been as good if it was seen through Logan or James' eyes. Just saying...
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was a great idea and you did a good job writing it. It was a differnet persepective but it came across very well.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I thought this was so UNIQUE and interesting :D .. taking an outside perspective was a brilliant idea. You made ur descriptions so clear and thoughtful that it was like we and Kendall were both the "reader". I really appreciated this different take on the Jagan relationship too :) I never thought about it this way before, but, here, I can see it so clearly. This really was amazing :)