Reviews for Stetsons and Fal'Cie
Capri-Saaan chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
This story will always remain special to me forever.

This is the first fanfiction I have ever read and is what encouraged me to become such an avid reader of fanfiction. I remember reading this story 3 years ago and being blown away at what I was reading and was just in awe at how imaginative people could be by using characters from an already exisitng series and making their own original stories.

It took a while but I finally re-read the story and was just on a nostalgia trip on the first time I read this. I remember finally completing Final Fantasy XIII (Barthandelus was a real bitch) and it left me feeling empty like I wanted more so I went to google and found this website. I managed to read the entire story in just 1 day not going to sleep and finally finishing the story at around 7 in the morning. God that was brutal but totally worth it.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for making this story and I wish you good luck to the future. You have real talent and I am so glad this was the story that first introduced me into the wonderful world of fanfiction.
Your biggest fan chapter 31 . 6/13/2015
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS WRITING SKILLS PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP
denebtenoh chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
I just ADORE the meeting! especially Fangs prodding on Lightning! hahahahaha! it was amazing to imagine both of their faces! awesome!
As for me, the FF character Ive always adored the most (Lightning and Fang aside, of course) is Squall, so it would be awesome if you could make a cameo for him! but well see!
SatoshiKyu chapter 27 . 3/16/2015
"Hired gun" was used as a hired gun descriptor a grand total of 66 hired gun times in this hired gun chapter. Every other hired gun sentence had those hired gun words in it in that order from the hired gun moment they started attacking the hired gun train. 'They' being the hired gun hired guns.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
You did great with the introduction of Fang to this fic! :D
chelszy chapter 32 . 2/2/2015
Absolutely love it :D Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. Its amazing how you managed to put the story-line together, in a way that is not too cliche, and engaging at the same time. I really liked the relationship building you did between Lightning and Fang. And the light in which you cast Vanille, is, well, badass and hiliarious at the same time. Really liked the ending! Keep up the great work
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 32 . 7/22/2014
Woah. That was really impressive writing! Very pleased that I read this.

You rated this K? Fang stabs someone in the eye and you rate this K? This is T for sure
ScarletWolfx chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
Oh man it's really over...I started reading this a few weeks ago and I've loved reading, it was an amazing series and the fact it was an AU with cowboys made it even better since it had an original plot and not relating it to the game. I found this since I was looking through the stories with the Lightning/Fang tag and I'm glad you did because this is one of the best stories I've ever read and you deserve every review/fave/follow from this because you put so much work in that it deserves recognition. I know you wrote this a few years ago but thanks you for writing this it was a amazing and I can't wait to read your other stories :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 30 . 1/16/2014
That was such an amazing chapter! Hojo and Barthandelus are finally dead and I got some FangRai at the end X3 last chapter now and it'll be sad that it'll end.
ScarletWolfx chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
This was a really good one and sad to hear what happened to Oerba and how Fang reacted.
ScarletWolfx chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
XD Lightning and Fang at the end.
ScarletWolfx chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
Fang and Lightning XD loved it.
ScarletWolfx chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Thank god Amodar stopped her I thought for a second she did go to one before.
ScarletWolfx chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Poor Lightning, but its nice to know a bit more of their backstory.
ScarletWolfx chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Yes I wasn't expecting Lightning to show up especially meaning her and Fang interacting again, and then Fang kissed her and I got happy then Lightning shot her XD can't wait for their next meeting.