Reviews for A Christmas Story
Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very sweet!
shadowfox-2012 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was awesome can you right the morning after
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awesome :D
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cute story love it though :)
FangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Woo now that was awesome!

Now when are you going to do the next chapter? I'm not sayin that you have to but it would be nice. Also, what happens when they reach Ultra's berth? But please take your time and make it sexy. Haha... but really take your time, no rush. :]
hittocere chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So cute... makes me want a copy of that picture... So we had the scrooge in Sentinel, the blushing Optimus, the overly mirthy Ultra, the probably three seconds from facing seeker twins, and the ninjabots smirking at the whole thing. It just seems like a pretty picture to use for blackmail later for Sentinel. :)
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
very nice! why dont you make a second part? a little more hot? with Ultra and Optimus,by the way if you want to reply me this is my mail
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Sentinel must be jealous of Optimus and Ultra's happiness! I bet he wishes that he could be in Optimus's place! I thought Sentinel was killed by a Seeker! I would just LOVE it to be Satrscream or Warp! Sentinel is such a JERK around Optimus by bullying him around in front of Ultra Magnus and the other Autobots! I am soo happy for Optimus and Ultra Magnus even if he is being a 'naughty' by touching him on the A-F-T! I just LOVE 'seeing' Optimus happy with Ultra Magnus in the other two stories that you wrote!
steelcrash chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Fun story. Keep up the good work.
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I LOVE IT! Thank you for finally doing a beautiful Christmas story! OH, Ultra was being a 'bad' Autobot! Touching Optimus' a-f-t well standing under the MISTLETOE! Optimus and Ultra Magnus make a lovely couple in your new Christmas story! I am sooo happy that you liked my idea of a Christmas story! I just LOVE reading your stories even more everyday because you are sooo talented with writing stories! Please think of updating your story: A Continuous Courting! I would just LOVE to 'see' what is going to happen next in the story! I would like to ones again wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Zira Angel! You are a real Angel writing such wonderful stories for everyone to read!
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a nice Christmas story. :) When I read that part of Bulkhead having a star on his head, it reminds me of a Christmas tree xD.