Reviews for The Graduation
MrMrs.ToughMan chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Please do the wedding, I loved this.
violet88 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
great story! hope you continue soon!
GoonieGirl chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I looovvve this story! Please write more it would mean a lot to me! Kim and Daniel are totally meant to be together! You shoudl totally write teh wedding! Please update soon!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I loved this! I'm a big Kim/Daniel fan so this seemed so much like their type of thing! Arggg 3 You should make more if you are still taking requests for it! I'll add this to my story alert just in case :D
Lovewriting12345 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Yeaaa daniel/kim 33 I love them :D :D It's so hard to find fanfictions with them in it so thank you for writing this! :D I'll be reviewing later when i finish this story will my final thoughts :D
drawingtoaclose chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Hi MrsEV. I would have thought that Kim would have been a lot madder at Lindsay. Would have liked to see them have a big argument/fight (not a physical fight) which would have led Kim to realize her true need for Daniel. I think you should continue and lead up to the wedding because you are into it. DTaC.
Kareena chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Hi!I'm glad everyone had a happy ending!The wedding idea sounds pretty you can set it sometime in the near future or write a sequel to this you decide-best of luck!

P.S.-You did a really nice job & thanks for mentioning my name! )
wingster55 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I don't get why Lindsay kissed Daniel..it just seems ooc for her.
drawingtoaclose chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Ok. Now everybody is single except for Ken and Amy (I like Ken w/ Amy). Yes. Shocking that Lindsay Weir ("Little Miss Perfect") would make such a dumb move. I'm happy you did it. For once, LW made a mistake w/o being prompted by the Freaks. Kim's tirade was so KIM! Let's see how you get out of this one. Kim and Daniel would seem to be over for good this time. You show Daniel kind of realizing that Kim is the only good thing in his life and he knows he needs to hang on to her (as toxic as it is) and now LW screws it up. Poor Daniel. Can't catch a break. Looking forward to next installment. DTaC.
Kareena chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Thanks for the update!Nice chapter btw!It was shocking b/c you would have thought Daniel would have kissed her.I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
drawingtoaclose chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Hi MRSev! Good chapter! You really painted the picture that Daniel is facing a bleak future post graduation. Or is he? Lindsay offering him a place to stay (I like the Mr Weir character) and your awesome final line 'like soldiers following a general' showed Daniel has some great friends that won't abandon him. Nice.

I forgot about the subplot with Sam and Daniel and the Dungeons and Dragons. Let's hope Daniel isn't eating out of garbage cans. I really like the mention of things that we didn't see in the show (REM concert etc)in your fic. Makes their lives more real. Amy...hope she shows up as Ken's girlfriend (hint)

Looking forward to the next update! DTaC.
drawingtoaclose chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi MrsEV...

Off to a good start. Good to see Daniel actually graduate (of coures he would never do it w/o the help of Lindsay.) The bit where Ken mocks Daniel/Kim was cool. Sad to see Daniel's family not bother. Daniel Desario out in the real world...lots of places you can go with this. Please continue the story.

DTaC.
CampHB chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
uh...i don't really get this, but that's because i never watched this show. still, nice job, friend! c u in school 2morrow!
Kareena chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice job!I hope you write more!Please continue!