Reviews for Leaves of Grass
Jessica chapter 31 . 1/16
I have never read a fan fiction that made me feel so excited and so emotional. You are an amazing story teller! Thank you for writing this!
Emo4 chapter 31 . 12/23/2021
I love this story so much. thank you for sharing it.
Maggie Davis chapter 31 . 10/10/2021
This is by far the best Jasper/Bella story I have ever read! It was so well done! I loved reading it!
Lyndseyxx chapter 31 . 10/4/2021
Really enjoyed this, particularly the way Bella stood up for herself and reflected on how problematic her relationship with Edward was! Although I really would have liked to know more about Jasper and Alice’s relationship and what it was like, it was a bit too vague for me
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 10/4/2021
I adore your writing :)
lexicon63738 chapter 31 . 9/14/2021
Oh my gosh my heart.
This was amazing and I love it so much, thank you for sharing.
kattzz chapter 31 . 8/27/2021
I love your writing, since you published it I have read it many times and I still love it, thank you after a long time ... I hope you are well and all your family too. I love your writing, since you published it I have read it many times and I still love it, thank you after a long time ... I hope you are well and all your family too.
MartengaPop chapter 30 . 8/22/2021
them: the perfect fanfiction doesn't exis-
meshows them this Leaves Of Grass*

no, but seriously, idk how did i end up here, in the twilight fandom no less. back in 2008, when the movie first came out, i remember my besf friend, who'd read the books, nearly lost her head over the upcoming release and i personally didn't see the appeal in it. until 2021. i'd like to think the pandemic has done something in my head that made me search for jasper x bella fics, but boy, if it isn't the best decision i've made because it led me straight to your fic.

i've read so many fanfics before. i've beeb an avid reader since 2011. usually i haunt the video games fandom, but it still feels like a kick in the head to me that Leaves Of Grass, a fic from the twilight fandom, as the one that knocks my socks off. i absolutely adore everything about this fic, from the moment Bella was transported to the past, to the ending. i shed tears reading this and that is not something that often happens when i read fanfics. so kudos to you. this fic, without a doubt, has become one of my favourite fanfictions of all time. everything about the plot, to the characterization, to the dynamic between Jasper and Bella is masterfully done.

thank you so much for sharing this amazing, amazing story with us. what a journey. what a story. wherever you are, i hope you won't stop writing because you are one heck of an author.
KitKat00 chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
I just started reading this story again, for the hundredth time! Just wanted to say I appreciate your awesome work and thanks for the story!
GenesisYD chapter 31 . 7/5/2021
Lloré con este final

Amé tu historia, pero ese final rompió mi corazón
LeeMit531 chapter 31 . 7/1/2021
I can't tell you how many times I have read this now, but it amazes me every time . I love this story so much, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/7/2021
I am literally crying right now and I cannot get over how amazing this story is. I want to read it for the first time all over again and it hurts that I can’t! I lost myself in your writing and the story so often, I forgot I was reading. I felt SO. MANY. THINGS. The bittersweet ending has me aching. I know this was published 10 years ago, but I’m so glad I found it. Thank you for writing!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 31 . 5/4/2021
This story was amazing you are amazing thank you so much for writing this gem of a story & sharing this with us lots of love
Guest chapter 31 . 5/1/2021
So amazingly written. Thank you.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 17 . 4/15/2021
You know what would be awesome?! If Bella got pregnant and then put back in 2006 while pregnant. Lol
6,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »