Reviews for Leaves of Grass
YourWriter chapter 31 . 9/17
This was so fluffy! I laughed, I cried, I even squealed a bit. I absolutely adored this story! It truly was beautifully written.
Kem'Ajiana chapter 31 . 9/2
*quiet sobbing intensifies in the background* I don't even LIKE Twilight, but, by god, I love me some Jasbella!
1sunfun chapter 31 . 8/21
Good and interesting Story.
goofball chapter 8 . 8/20
I was looking for things to read, and I've read some of your other pieces, mainly in the Avengers realm, and I just started scrolling through your stories, looking for something interesting. Unfortunately, I haven't seen most of the shows you write on, but this story looked intriguing. You're a pretty good writer. I've actually got a list of links to your stories set up. I can't wait to read them all!
mickkila chapter 31 . 7/26
Absolutely loved this story
howtogethighoffsherbet chapter 31 . 7/5
I am so in love with this story! I have always disliked Edward's coercive nature, and this finds Bella the most wonderful, understanding partner. :) it is so well written, I'm now moving onto all your other stories! Xx
Did anybody else read Bella Whitlock? Instead of both Whitlock
shen0 chapter 17 . 6/26
Holy shit.
gilmorekitten chapter 31 . 6/14
My heart was just viciously ripped from my chest.
Entwinedlove chapter 30 . 6/9
I really needed to go to bed hours ago but I just couldn't stop reading. I've read this one before, ages ago, and I remembered I liked it but I didn't remember the depth of feeling. I've laughed and had to get up and walk around with a stupid smile on my face from feeling giddy and excited. I'm pretty sure I blushed reading the poem bits. ...and the ending has me in tears. Both happy and sad. I absolutely loved the bittersweet moments with Charlie and I adored the longing and happiness the epilogue gives me. Thank you for this. It's just as special now as it was the first time I read it.

Oh! I also loved the little historical tidbits in the footnotes. That was a lovely additional touch.
livietilley chapter 4 . 6/4
I love that Arkansas got mentioned! I'm from Arkansas and I never see it in any books. The first time I did was in the Sookie Stackhouse novels (and they were evil in that book :'( ). Thank you for making my day!
courtneyallover chapter 31 . 5/31
Without a doubt my favourite BellaxJasper story, so honest and passionate yet loving, I adore it. I can't believe how you were able to be so historically accurate and true to the characters. I was smiling and in tears, you're so good at this! Thank you for bringing this content to us, I admire all the writers who are dedicated enough to devote their time to these stories. You're the best!
monica03 chapter 31 . 5/30
Such a beautiful and original story. I am so glad that you shared this with us.
Wow. I think I might have loved your historical facts as much as the story thus far.
Tommy14 chapter 31 . 5/17
I enjoyed your wonderful story and thank you for sharing it.
5,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »