Reviews for Leaves of Grass
loved the story!
Mylissa86 chapter 5 . 1/9
love this story so far!
SunflowerLover211 chapter 31 . 12/30/2022
the ending of this story is so beautiful it makes me cry everytime I read it
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 31 . 9/2/2022
I loved it! Thanks for writing it
Death destruction dispaire chapter 1 . 8/15/2022
Hi! I realize that you posted this story over a decade ago so there is very little likelihood that you will see this, but I have read this fic about a million times. It is my favorite twilight fanfic of all time. I love your characterization and your speculation on what jaspers life was like before he became a vampire. I love that your bella didn't take Edward back and then took the time and effort when falling in love again. I love that you didn't actually explain how bella ended up in the past and just let it be. I love your descriptions of the details from the past, like the hair and clothes and people. I have had this account for probably 15 years now and I probably first read this fic like 6 or 7 years ago. I re-read it at least once a year because I love it so much. Thank you for writing it.
iri22 chapter 24 . 8/9/2022
I'm rereading this and cannot get over how beautiful this story is
iri22 chapter 30 . 8/9/2022
This is such a masterpiece I can feel my heart crushing in my chest from seeing this ends... Thank you so so much for this - definitely one of the very best story I've read - word cannot describe how beautiful and full circle this is.

And I am reading this in 2022
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2022
What a wonderful story!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/11/2022
This look really cool to read looking forward to see what other stories their is
abaker9 chapter 5 . 4/20/2022
I'm rereading this story for the 3rd (?) time. It's just amazing and there's not another quite like it. I only just realized that in Chapter 3 Bella wakes up looking at "rough, wooden planks" and now she wakes to a white ceiling even though she's still in Millie's home.
bbmassey88 chapter 31 . 4/8/2022
This was one of the best stories I have ever read! You are very talented!
rmiser1994 chapter 31 . 3/10/2022
beautiful story! .
Latenightreader27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2022
Thank you so much for this story, and especially for the poetry. You helped me to discover a great poet and the brilliant “I sing the body electric”. I already bought the book and read poems in English and Russian (my native language). It turns out fanfics are not only for entertainment but for education as well
MadameXOX chapter 31 . 2/12/2022
Absolutely the best twilight fanfic I've read. beautiful story
Jessica chapter 31 . 1/16/2022
I have never read a fan fiction that made me feel so excited and so emotional. You are an amazing story teller! Thank you for writing this!
6,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »