Reviews for Leaves of Grass
Ladysylphide chapter 31 . 1/14
I found this last night and just finished. Such a beautifully written time travel story with such a bittersweet ending with Millie. I cried tears at the end of what she said in regards to the love Bella and Jasper shared. Thank you for such an amazing story
You nail this, it’s perfect . I cried in each chapter. PERFECT
Ana Serafim chapter 31 . 12/22/2020
Sei que a história foi escrita há alguns anos e que provavelmente você não leia essa crítica mas eu simplesmente tinha que comentar, sua história é maravilhosa e eu adorei cada capítulo dela, principalmente os momentos de Bella com Charlie. Sem mencionar como foi lindo como o relacionamento de Bella e Jasper evoluiu tanto no passado quanto no tempo de Jasper como um vampiro. Ótimo trabalho eu adorei, e provavelmente irei ler uma segunda vez.
Anna chapter 30 . 12/6/2020
This is just the cutest! Thank you for writing :)
ageise02 chapter 13 . 11/10/2020
I kind of hope she stays with Jasper.
howveryfake chapter 31 . 10/18/2020
Omg this was by far the best Jasper story I have ever read. Thank you so much.
Ali Burke chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
All I can say is that I picked this fic up off of a Twilight Facebook page at around 2 pm today and just finished now at 10 pm. Holy crap. This is one of the most well-written fanfictions I have ever read. I didn't know that Jasper was the team I really was on until I read this. My heart aches for Millie, Thad, and family, as well as Bella and Jasper, but Millie's thoughts at the end really set my mind at ease.
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
I know it is been a minute since this was written, but in truth I have not been a very big fan of twilight general or rather the whole whiny Edward Jacobs thing and then I happen to come across a Jasper Bella Fanfiction now out of all the characters and highlight Jasper personally to me was the most intriguing because he had the most back story that appealed to me. It or should I say possibility for back story and since I'm a fan of history. I could see so many possibilities with the whole Jasper Maj. Whitlock thing I have been since combing through Jasper Bella Fanfiction's to look for a Fanfiction having to do with his past in the Civil War. I thought about doing one where maybe Bella has family from the South that she had time with them gained an interest in the Civil War before coming to Forks and then she larks in the reenactments or something like that. Drawing Jasper's attention and. Of course, thoroughly annoying Edward LOL anyway, this is the first Fanfiction that I have seen come anywhere near the ideas that I have in my head. I am seriously considering putting my ideas forth. However, I do have a tendency to get distracted from plot bunnies rather easily, as is evidenced my to posted fanfics and the fact that I have numerous other fanfics on my hard drive waiting for me to get the nerve to post. However, I really do like fanfics that explore Jasper's past with Maria and how it affects him in the present, especially when you have a strong Bella that helps him with this issue because, frankly, is much as I like the character Alice her pixie ways. Don't strike me as a person that would be able to cope with the darker things that major Jasper Whitlock would've had to live through. If you happen to know any more Fanfiction's that have a combination of Jasper's issues and Bella and his past. I would appreciate your recommendation. Once again, I absolutely love this story and will be going in my favorites
ShayWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Here I am in 2020 rereading this for probably the 1000th time! My ultimate favourite story on here
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 31 . 9/22/2020
I adored this story! I’m so happy I read it
catonmic33 chapter 30 . 9/14/2020
Beautiful story, romantic as hell, and again oh so gorgeous Jasper makes me sigh...
jhaenox chapter 31 . 9/12/2020
This has been a wonderful read. Thank you for the treat!
Emo4 chapter 31 . 9/4/2020
I'm so happy you wrote Millie's part, it did give some answers. this story made me happy.
Emo4 chapter 30 . 9/4/2020
I love as good HEA! thank you for sharing your beautifully written story, I know it is with out a doubt one of my favorites. I somehow wish there were more but...
Emo4 chapter 29 . 9/4/2020
I loved that Jasper replaced her braided grass!
5,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »