Reviews for Leaves of Grass
Foggy1558 chapter 31 . 7/7
I love that it was confirmed that Millie and Frances were a couple. It was portrayed in a realistic way and didn’t seem like an after thought. The story was amazing and one of my favorite Jasper/Bella stories.
Melikalilly chapter 31 . 6/19
I love this story
rmcrms5 chapter 15 . 6/17
I'm rereading this story and it's just as beautiful today as it was when you first wrote it.

Mic
Severussnapeismybff chapter 31 . 5/29
Wow... this is amazing. I can’t begin to describe how much I love this. Thank you.
ginkgo00 chapter 31 . 4/18
Thank you for a wonderful opportunity to read your work.
ferallahey chapter 30 . 4/17
i adore the historical accuracy and the humanity of jasper so much ;o;

i don't know how to properly express my love for this fic, but damn it was good and cute and i loved it so so much!
AshlynV chapter 29 . 4/10
This made me cry. Those dad an faughter moments are beautiful. Wish I had moments like that an im so hlad my kids will have moments like tbose with their daddy. Your writing is beautiful
jermak99 chapter 30 . 4/8
This was an amazing fic!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 31 . 4/5
...That was... Please write another Jasper and Bella story! This is my favorite one yet!
J.DRAST chapter 31 . 3/13
Hello. Awesome story! I absolutely loved it! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
sctavis chapter 31 . 3/11
Amazing! Loved the ending. Honestly was made perfect by chapter 31, I’m really glad you had that in there.
lovergyrl100 chapter 8 . 3/5
I'm not American so I don't know anything about the Civil War but I'm loving this so far
pen-for-sword chapter 31 . 2/27
I found Leaves of Grass when I googled "Twilight fanfiction better than Twilight". I was *not* dissapointed! I loved this entire fic, and I got CHILLS when I read the ending. Awesome job!
DixieAnnabelle chapter 31 . 2/9
This is ninth time I have read your story... each and every time I find my self in tears it is so beautiful. This is my favorite jasper and Bella Fanfiction story that I have read and I have read a lot! Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey and for all the historical notes that you took the time to add.
Lieutenant Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/3
I read this years ago. I loved it so much I read it several times and read the original Leaves Of Grass. When my computer tried to die I thought I lost it forever. You have no idea how happy I am to find it again.
5,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »