Reviews for Leaves of Grass
RJ chapter 2 . 10/28/2023
Already, you’ve fixed some plot holes/conveniences that make zero sense in SM’s version. Edward always bothered me because of how overly protective and controlling he is. While I abhor that SM made Jasper a proud Confederate soldier, the BellaXJasper mate theory made me reconsider him. I’m excited to read the rest of your FF!
Solti chapter 31 . 10/18/2023
hate you made me crythanks
Capie.Bergamote chapter 13 . 8/25/2023
This is so beautiful. :
TheTofurkey chapter 4 . 8/11/2023
I am coming back years later to read this wonderful story again. It has remained in my head and in my heart.
MikeIce chapter 30 . 8/8/2023
Excellent Story
Fontina Ori-chan chapter 31 . 7/19/2023
Millie is amazing. And their story is amazing. I love you Author for making this, *sob* this is AMAZING.
there, all caps. Thank you SOOOOO much.
AJ5ive chapter 12 . 7/4/2023
I know this is not a new story, but I want you to know how much I enjoy it! This is the 2nd time I've read it and I compare other Jasper and Bella renditions to yours. Thank you, you did a wonderful job with this one.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 31 . 5/21/2023
I'm sooo crying this. I'm a sentimental and this story was wonderful
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 19 . 5/21/2023
my after reading the word atomBut when it comes to the word atom, we have to go to ancient Greece of 400 B.C. And there was a brilliant philosopher named Democritus, and he proposed the Greek word atomos, which means uncuttable. And so as he explained, all matter was eventually reducible to discrete, small particles or atomos" XD
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 12 . 5/21/2023
why this is so hot!? Man! I've read smut hard smut. lemon of gods without even sweat... but this? this have my cheeks in flames.
Why am I anxious chapter 31 . 5/17/2023
Everytime I read this story it breaks my heart.
SunflowerLover211 chapter 1 . 4/8/2023
This is such a beautiful story I come back to it time and time again and it's always perfect
Hoseoko chapter 23 . 3/27/2023
Oh god why do all good fics have to be ruined by pregnancy
The Soup Review chapter 31 . 3/19/2023
Amazing. Tasty Soup. My compliments to the Chef
SuddenlyInsane chapter 29 . 3/8/2023
This chapter kind of made me cry a bit, I’ve read this story over and over but this time, this chapter really got to me. My dad and I once had a relationship like this, but now, we have not spoken in so long, he married this woman, and offered me and my family a piece of his land to put a house. Now we’re facing eviction from the land by his wife and my dad agreed with her. And this is all because I got rid of a cat that attacked and scarred my 3 year olds face. So this was a touchy chapter. Very beautiful, and heart warming… but dad still. I hope one day you finish light of day. I would love to find out exactly how it ends. Your writing is beautiful.
6,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »