Reviews for Leaves of Grass
DixieAnnabelle chapter 31 . 2/9
This is ninth time I have read your story... each and every time I find my self in tears it is so beautiful. This is my favorite jasper and Bella Fanfiction story that I have read and I have read a lot! Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey and for all the historical notes that you took the time to add.
Lieutenant Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/3
I read this years ago. I loved it so much I read it several times and read the original Leaves Of Grass. When my computer tried to die I thought I lost it forever. You have no idea how happy I am to find it again.
blackbloodywolf chapter 31 . 1/31
this was such a beautiful story!
Lina Maria chapter 31 . 1/27
I know this story is already a few years old and I don't know if you read this but I just found it and couldn't stop reading. Oh. My. God. I love it!
I really don't like Twilight that much because I think Edward and Jacob are terrible, abusive love interests, Bella is really annoying and I hate the way SM created her Vampires. I didn't really want to read a Jasper x Bella fanfiction but I needed my daily dose of Jasper and I couldn't. Stop. Reading. Your story is so amazing and I actually love the way Bella grows as a character in your story. That is exactly the kind of development I wanted to see in Twilight! I also really loved your own characters and was really sad when Bella had to go back and leave them.
I just really love this story!
M chapter 31 . 1/26
I have read and reread this so many times. I absolutely love it. Thank you!
rivaillees chapter 1 . 1/25
I read this for the second time, and i had forgotten some points, but god it touched my heart again. Honestly one of the best stories I have read thank you so much!
annie.jo.marie chapter 31 . 1/22
All of the feels! Thank you for a beautifully wondrous story!
tammgrogan chapter 30 . 1/9
What a Beautiful story! Thank you
morteov chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This story is very well written! I can go back and read it multiple times and not get bored. I hope you finish your other stories
IFRITE chapter 31 . 12/8/2017
I enjoyed this story a lot, as well as the snippets of historical information you provided. Thank you for the great story!
AnaBookWorm chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
Absolutely love the story!
Kay Starlight chapter 31 . 12/2/2017
One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Love it so much. Thank you.
The Ice Goddess chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
Hi! I loved your fic and I reviewed it on Tumblr at "assorted-fanfic-reviews!" I will have tagged you if you have a known Tumblr account. :)
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 31 . 11/22/2017
I quite like Jasper and Bella fanfiction is this one is by far the best one I've ever read! Well done, I simply adored it and I must admit I'm really sad I already finished reading it!
The Ice Goddess chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
Hello! I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story and I posted a review of it on "the-ice-goddess" on Tumblr. I'll have tagged you if you have a known Tumblr account! :)
5,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »