Reviews for XION: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i'm pretty sure this might be a problem. when my XION unit saw the KAIRI unit for the first time she locked herself in the bathroom for a few days and when she came out she had grown her hair out like KAIRI's and started developing in certain ways. although for some reason this has caused the ROXAS unit to start a relationship with her and now the NAMINE unit my neighbor has won't talk to ROXAS anymore. can you explain XION's sudden change in appearance?
Jhyena aj jax chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lol this are so fun to read
midnightcrescent98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I wanna own a XION so I can havea sister! :3 ahaha! Nice one anyway! :D
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this one. Oh, and at least now the transvestite Xion unite has a better chance with Riku.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
In reality, I've read your other manuals and I've enjoyed every single one (sorry I haven't reviewed) :(

Anyhoo, I noticed that you haven't made a Namine manual. Just an idea, if you want to work with that. Think you can?

TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011

Honestly, it works just fine.
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*BWAHAHAA!* I loved your transvestite comment!

(Rose manages to laugh through heartbroken tears)

Aika08 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aha, I KNEW that you had gotten that Sailor Moon line from that video! Gotta love Vic!

Anyways, I was waiting for a XION manual, and it turned out really well, Great job!
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hmmm I like this unit, but there is one question you did not answer, how would she fair with my VENTUS(I suppose I could always switch it back to ROXAS), DEMYX, SAIX PUPPY units? XD
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
"No your unit wants to be a transvestite" I'm pretty sure my roomie thinks I'm crazy because I was laughing so much. lol

KitexXion chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH this was really funny XD but great at the same time if i had to pick one i would go for demyx unit, we would easily get along but i feel a little sorry that the the orginization units have short lives because of SORA units. Yeah some may ask for a recall on all SORA because they kept on killing other units just sayn XD hey what would happen if there was duel ownership of ROXAS and SORA unit? they did fight one time...(unfair japan version they actually FIGHT you dont just watch scene i wish our version had the actual fight not just that interesting scene...)
NightfallSky chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
How cute! I love it!

Please don't make this the last! Well, you can try making Terra and Aqua's versions.
Venere Veritas chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm pretty sure the hidden journals tell us Xemnas created Xion, not Vexen. Vexen created the Riku Replica, and did most of the observance notes, but I'm pretty sure it was all Xemnas there.

If you were to continue this series of fanfictions, I would suggest doing Sora and friends, and perhaps those in BBS. Stay away from FF characters, or those heavily based on them.

Good luck.
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 12/14/2010

i want to hear more! these are so interesting to read and i love how funny (and sometimes true) they are!

dont stop now!

P.S: you should make one for aqua. XD