Reviews for The New Uzumaki Clan
Muriel uchiha chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
The title for this story should be fox contol
Or ninja contol or masked ninja
Naruto kyubi control and its me
Murieluchiha I just didn't space and its a
Good story
Murieluchiha chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
A title for this story should be fox control
Or ninja contol or masked ninja control
firedragoonknight chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
for the title y not Team Outcast
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
AMAZING STORY! Continue please.
xbamsod chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Wow that sounds like Naruto has a really cool team. I can't wait to see how they are in the Forest of Death. The Chunin exams are gonna be nothing compared to what Anko is preparing. ~Update Soon~ _
darkangel325 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
-le gasp- I hope there will be more chapters because I really enjoyed this story so far
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Well since you told me what I would think of this chapter I'll be nice and tell you. Good work, the reason I said good was because there was some minor grammar errors. Nothing to big just wrong words in a few places.

i also nocticed that you used my Title suggention near the end of the chapter. Not bad. Also is Naruto just going to be with Hinata and Tenten or will you have more? To tell the truth I don't really like a LARGE harem story but if it just a few then its fine.

Anyways, watch out for mistakes in the next chapter It help to read the chapter as your typing it, As for your Naruto FF Story, I think you should keep the gender the same. I mean Naruto being the Thing kind of works out for him.

So until next time.

Kidan OUT!
ebm6969 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
bad-ass
Ccebling chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Awesome. This fanfiction has a slight Air Gear crossover. Give Naruto a Dark, Demonic, and Fire elemental affinity is do to Naruto becoming a half-Demon(Kitsunes are well known for fire and illusions) Wind and Water can be Elemental Affinities obtain by Kushina(his mother) and Minato(his father), and ice, and boil as his sub-elements do to the fact he has the necessary elemental affinities to use those two sub-elements.
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you had NAruto & the others become one big family. Please update soon.
coyote86401 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I like the way the story is going,and the little quote from "the princess bride". It fit right in. Keep up the good work.
Oraman Asturi chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Nice... Naruto makes a better Hulk or Juggernaut than any of the F-4 group. He just doesn't have the mentality unless you go with Mr. fantastic and you already placed Sai there. And could you back the relationship between tenten and hinata up its freaky for a 12 and 13 year old girl to be kissing with tongue. Acceptable but freaky.
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Im a little disappionted with how long some of the chapters are, but as a writer myself I can understand the need to need a chapter were you feel is right. This is the third story of your that I have read and I like your ideas.

So please keep up the good work here and as for a title for the storys I would say call it "The Outcasts of Konoha." I don't know why those it just sounds right. Well until next time keep up the work and take care.

Kidan OUT!
Oraman Asturi chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Nice... This is better than I though it would be. Please Have sarutobi give Naruto his clan compound and please don't have naruto as loose with giving away techniques as most fic writers' make him.