Reviews for Hurts Too Much
emma.patten.7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Omg you have to write more this is amazing ! Pleaseeee write more
Autumn Reyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
continue,please
GleeQueen16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Do you totally wanna turn this into a many many many chapter story..? Lol seriously thouh this was so good and u should atleast have a sequel! !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ah. My heart hurts.
aina321 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
:_( there's a sequel of this? it's so much needed
sadi chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Your first angst fic is simply amazing. There is so much pain...it's hard to see those episodes of the show when they are heartbroken , not together anymore , and it is what we've got here too. Poor Rachel. Poor Finn. The kiss is fantastic by the may.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So sad. Beautifully written, though.
gleelover95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
is there more,, plz let there b more,, it was so sad :(
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
heartbreaking

but oh so good.
Starr.lovesglee chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww, its sad that he plays with her heart.:( But I really like the way you use so much detail. I can just imagine the entire story in my head.
fincheljustgetmarriedalredy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
poor little rachel .. i wanted more of that tall guy . but i think this's amazing ! keep up the job !
Quibily chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WHOA. I like it. Finneh Bird cannot resist her. But poor Rachel ... Reduced to being toyed with just like in the F13.

I love the detail that Finn's mouth tasted like her cookies. He loves her baking. :)
Oreata chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awesome, yet sad. Great work lady!
Vivss chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hey great one-shot!

I love finchel angst hehe!

It'd be great if you continued it!
crallows chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
omg! *crying so hard* you really delivered the angst. so so love the story even though it really pained me to read rachel and finn act that way . but the writing is amazing and the conversation between finchel at the last part was SUPERB especially rachel's little speech at the end. :))

pls pls keep this story going i would love to read what happens next . pleaaaaasee .