Reviews for Plausible Deniability
hazelmom chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have been thinking about this missing scene too. It was my only complaint. I felt that the episode was poorly edited in that one minute he's there and the next he's gone with no explanation. I kept waiting for him to crawl out of the brush. This is an excellent solution to that issue. You have settled my angst. sheila
rid chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow. I feel so, so much better about this episode now. Like you, I loved it too except for the missing Danny. I had the same thoughts as you, so I hope the show was thinking the same way and not being sloppy. What a wonderful, awesome fic. As usual, you have the characters perfect! You add such a wonderful dimension to their relationship. I can't wait for more.

Rid
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This makes a heck of a lot of sense. And of course Steve wouldn't risk more of his people than he had to. I love Danno's reasoning why he does what was requested.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
thank you for this! they really did need to explain why danny was not there! this makes perfect sense. :)
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
And I was wondering why Danny didn't go along with Steve and Kono...Thank you for the explanation.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
And it happened exactly like this. Word for word.

I LOVE YOUR BRAIN. *rolls around in it*