Reviews for Magnificents
Jostanos chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
They were all 'declared' deceased at one point or another?
They are all mothers?
They are all related in one way or another?

And now my review:

AT.. I love this story. It so works! *eye smiles*

In other words:

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! :)
Parry Otter 351 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
They are the mothers of each of the heros, who sacrificed their lives for their child to live.
UnitedOsprey1991 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
They are the mothers of most of the characters. Anne is like Ron's second mother
Darkskeleton chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
They are all mother ? At least eight of them. Where is my cookie now ?
kajoshin chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
They are all Mothers of heros.
Raynze76 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I will say all mothers of powerful or important offspring
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Well it looks nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Very confusing story.

"lkjalsdkjf" said Ranma.

"hhjkhjhk" said Ranko while looking at Ranma.

"akllkjals" said Karen after kissing Ranma.

Use this style. From chapter 1-9 all are not understandable who is saying what. _
gunman chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I'm actually rather pleased at how this chapter turned out.
Though I really hoped people noticed and remembered Flynn from 'The Librarian' movie series.
It's actually a really good series of stories and adventurers, especially in relation to the number of historical references there are, whether they be historical or biblical or mythical.
And Xander being a hero and saving all of them from a demonic-bull was nice to see only because he's the guy who usually needs saving.
And good to see the other Sunnydale heroines as well. A fairly well-balanced group if anything.
Nice work on this.
gunman chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Nice work on this.
Could have used a few more details, but using FemForce for this was a nice way to go.
Despite how unique and beautiful they are, they don't seem to get alot of attention.
At least from my perspective.
Would have been nice to see them in action in this chapter, but it's still pretty good to know they have Xander's back.
And yes, Xander is considered by many to be underrated (maybe because he was kind of a pervert and a bit of a goof at times) or maybe I should say underappreciated?
Either way, it's a pretty good harem he's got for himself.
gunman chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
A nice simple chapter of Ranma and his family meeting with his mother.
I'm sure she was shocked that Ranma had a wife and children.
Still, having Supergirl and Wonder Woman as his children, and Powergirl as his wife, is something only someone like Ranma could pull off.
Like I said, nice and simple chapter.
gunman chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
It's hard to believe that you've only gotten five reviews to this whole story so far.
It's also a little disappointing to know that not alot of people are into crossovers like we are.
Still, I'm enjoying this whole thing.
This last chapter was also good, especially how Raven was able to cow Umbridge, who was only there because of Voldemort.
I think there was a time-loop story of Harry Potter written by Innortal (chapter 11 I think) where Harry actually used legal procedures to get rid of Umbridge.

Good work on this and look forward to more.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
cool i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
...the various powers from these series' don't mesh well together at all.

Most of these make this a horrible crossover.