Reviews for Into The Night
ShyPenuin chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I Really like this Fan Fiction as well as the one before. I think it is well structured with a good plot. Good Job! I can't wait to read the next one.
FreakShowCentral chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
I swear, your stories just keep getting better and better! This was probably the most suspenseful one I've read by you thus far, most likely because Light was undercover in such a dangerous case and had a high chance of being found out, raped, and then killed. (shudders at the thought) Luckily, that didn't happen and he and L were able to get back together after the case.

Also, I really enjoyed some of the psychology behind this story. Most noticeable was Light's internal struggle with Kira and his decision on whether he wanted L or ultimate power. Once again, luckily, he chose L, which I figured he would in the end, but I was still relieved about it nonetheless.

Anyway, as always, the dialogue, settings, characters, plot, and lemons made this story very enjoyable for me. I was also excited to see the blossoming romance between Near and Sayu, as well as the return of him, Matt, and Mello. Can't wait to see what L and Light will be doing in Florida! As always from me, keep up the great work!
FreakShowCentral chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Whoa, L's got a mouth on him! He dropped the f-bomb in one of the first few chapters, I think, but this time he used TWO phrases! He's almost as bad as Light! XD He definitely doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would use that kind of language (I think he only swore once or twice in the anime/manga), but the unexpectedness and humorous delivery made it funny. As long as the characters in fics are relatively parallel to the canon, I usually don't mind a little OOC.

Like the story so far, by the way! It's really entertaining, which can probably be contributed to the dialogue, the return of Wammy's boys, the whole murder case situation, and, of course, the lemons. Can't forget those. Well, I look forward to reading the rest of this story and any of its possible sequels. Keep up the great work!
Neko86 chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
Thanks a lot - that was a great story to read))))) Tell me just one yine thing...Is Kira REALLY gone?)))))))))))))) I sure as hell hope so 'cause my heart won't take another appearance of THAT THING *LOL*

Anyway - I'n on to the next story )))))))

Cheers _
GamzeesPanties chapter 30 . 1/23/2012
Mmf.

ALRIGHT! Take none of these criticisms to heart, as they are meant in the most polite way possible and are only supposed to improve your writing.

ONE!

LxLight would mean L is always (or at least, most of the time) on top. It falls into "SemexUke," which in your stories I have noticed does not apply.

Secondly!

You have a LOT of comma splices.

A comma splice (not a lot of people know about these, so humor me) is when a comma is misplaced making a sentence a run-on or just making it sound incorrect.

Also, run-on sentences. I've noticed in several places instead of a semicolon (;) or using a conjunction (and, but, although, ect.) you have simply used a comma. Which, in fact, IS a comma splice.

Finally, and this might just be a difference of opinion, but how you make them talk.

You put the comma before the phrase, or after, when in fact there should be commas on both sides, or on the other side.

Example of using the comma on the wrong side:

Incorrect:

"Oh, Light I can't stay away from you!"

Correct:

"Oh Light, I can't stay away from you!"

I couldn't think of an example for the other one, SO! Here is an explanation! :D

When speaking to someone, you do not stop before saying their name. Think about how you actually speak when you're writing fanfictions. It's understandable if you actually speak this way, as I have seen lots of people that do.

As I have said before, this is most likely just a difference of opinion, but it's been bugging me. xD

They're called sentence blockers. They're phrases inserted into a sentence that could absolutely be done without.

This is completely different from an introductory clause, as an introductory clause is at the beginning of a sentence.

Sentence blockers are surrounded by commas, alike to names in sentences.

I congratulate you for reading this far, if you have. And I reiterate, none of this is meant in a bad way, all of it is to improve your writing.
Sophie The Diamond Alchemist chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
One big thing. Kira is not a demon that controls Light. Kira is what Light became because he felt like god, he felt powerful and invincible which made him a cruel person. The fact that he's fighting Kira makes no sence. He could fight thoughts that may cause him to become Kira but he cant be possed by Kire
hudgens77 chapter 30 . 12/5/2011
AWWW! DISNEY! lol i went there on my summer vacations or the second time and it was SO DAMN COOL! and this just will make me love your stories even more.. XD

btw the part where Light and L went shopping made me laugh so hard, it was so typical of L! and I loved how light confronted all the jerks in the npa... now let's see if he accepts L's offer -hope does-

as always, lovely story! can't wait to start reading the sequel!:D
hudgens77 chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
Geez Matsuda was kind of a jerk, but poor man XD he's so cool anyways

Ya know? I enjoyed so much the part where mello confronts light, it was so... Mello! Lol, and it was quite nice that part of Light is gone, i hope kira doesn't come back:)

Ohhh geez i'm so close to the end noow! Nooo! Please tell me there's a sequel as well XD
hudgens77 chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
OH-MY-GOODNESS.

how to describe this chapters? the part where Light switched to Kira when confronting Kenji, kinda scared me XD i mean i swear i could imagine his eyes and his expression changing! I thought he was going to kill him somehow or something like that, but good he didn't lol

and UFF! thank god anything else happened! i guess miyano was never that bad, but i don't like him still XD

and poor Light! all beaten up, and he also has to fight his mind! that's gotta be horrible D: but i'm sure he'll win:)

i nearly had a heart attack when Sachiko started talking! so good light didn't get so mad, uff!

and some detail i loved, is that Near and Sayu are officially dating lol:)

i seriously can't wait to see what's next! i'm dying!
hudgens77 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
NOOOOOOOO! I KNEW IT, I KNEW SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!

how could Miyano do that? and how could he be so naive? i mean Kenji's a freaking killer! what did he expected?

sorry XD again, my emotions.. i just hope Mello -or Matsuda- reaches him in time before something terrible happens! D: and poor, poor L!
hudgens77 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...? NONONO THAT WAS SO WROONG! I DEFINATELY HATE MIYANO NOOOOW!

i'm sorry i just got so mad at this chapter.. I mean, it was a good chapter 'cause it caused me so much emotions and all, but AGHH poor Light! and L, my sweet L! poor baby:( light had some fault though, he shouldn't have drink that much!

geez, I'd keep reading but I've got to sleep.. hope tomorrow I have time:3 nice chapter sweetie, can't wait to see how light reacts!
hudgens77 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
my gosh, imagining light in such pants was... weird XD lol but i enjoyed the chapters a lot:) i hate Kenji! i have a feeling he'll do something to light D:! and oh I looooved the part where Mello comforts L, it was so so sweet! i was like "AWWW!" ahaha, and i seriously can't imagine mello without his leather clothes or matt not being a redhead lol
hudgens77 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
why do I always scream when there's something about the Wammy's boys? LOL

your story got me hooked! as always;)

i feel sorry for L, you make it so easily to relate to what he's feeling.. and light also, I hope that anything bad happens to him!

hehe, well i'll keep reading later:D
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
lool L is so L :)

yeah i started the story today but i couldn't read much 'cause of school -i seriously crave for my vacations now!

i liked the first chapter, so cute.. and you started with a lemon! heck yeah! nice beginning:D!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 30 . 9/1/2011