Reviews for Taste Testing
Elmund9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Every character is IC, it's a funny fic and I really like Szayazel thinking.

His analysis of people and how he describes everything makes this fic spectacular, this fic gest a 5/5
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Actually, this is a really good story. I thought it would be a bit cranky at first. I'm glad I was wrong though. This was both really funny and well written. It's amazing how well everyone stayed in character as well. I love Szayel's perspective when you write it it and you're very good at it. The continuos way he mentions his perfection is also something I thing you've managed to do well.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow! Loved the ending. It was very well written and in-character.
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wonder what happened to Ulquiorra after all this. I mean, it seemed he survived the longest next to Starrk.

Also, I love how this derailed quickly from an experiment to tormenting Grimmjow to a food fight/brawl. Made it hard to read because of all the laughter I ended up doing.
ShadesofStrange chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Epic!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ROFLMFAO! HAHAHAHA! I LOVED! The food fight was the best. Absolutly adored it! MAKE ANOTHER FOR THE SOUL REAPERS!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This was hilarious! This was written really well, and everyone was characterized perfectly. Also, this fic was enjoyable partly because it was so long. I love really, really long fics! :D

Great job on this! Please keep up the good work!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Freakin awesome longest one chapter story I have ever read. good job and do not ever doubt yourself on your own writing!
Silvershadow471 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Szayel's awesome. Completely in character, all science-y-like. Not much to say, but this was great. Hilariously amusing. :D

~Silvershadow471
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was very funny! I liked the idea of Szayel trying to make his Fraccion taste better when he rejuvenates himself (he would be that type... scientists get bored too, and he likes perfection). Oh, and the food fight at the end... Barragan liking prunes because they're old and wrinkly like him... and Grimmjow chugging chili peppers! Awesome!

Ganbatte,

~Phantomness
ValentineRevenge chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Okies, I love this. Szayel as a main character is hilarious, seeing as this guy is positively insane. Drama queen much? But this did come across as well written, and it seemed like something that ALL the Espada would do if they ever got invited to a taste testing thing. And knowing Szayel, he probably would do something like that just to see which flavors he likes. However, that might be the most innocent experiment the Octavo has ever done. This thing made me nearly choke laughing. No like. I had to stop reading a dozen or so times just so I could catch my breath. Absolutely lovely. Thank you like you wouldn't believe for making such a great story. However, a few things about it bug me. Grimmy-chan wasn't as potty-mouthed as he's usually depicted, and Nnoitra wasn't as pervy as he coulda been. You also make me wonder how Hallibel eats if she has her mask on. And makes me wonder how Aaroniero eats anything. It woulda been funny as hell if he was there. But needless to say, even without him, it was still funny. Now you make me wonder. Can Nnoitra make a perverted comment about a grapefruit? What about a pineapple? XO
summerrayah chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING, IT WAS SOO FUNNY ESPECIALLY THE FOODFIGHT AT THE END,.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
What a great story! English is not my first tongue, so it took me a long time to read it all. That's a compliment, because I don't have this problem usually, which speaks for your very good writing skills. Really, I learned many new words, thanks! The story was of course fantastic, all people were IC and I love fanficions with Szayel as the main protagonist. Awww, what a joy! Thank you for this wonderful read.
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow, that was long but really good. I liked the details and the very well-written syntax and just everything. When it comes down to it, it was really fun to read.
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Haha, great story. You write fantastically, great use of language. I loveee Szayel in this (well, I always love him, but still)... I can really see the espada behaving in this way! Interesting concept, perhaps stretched out a bit too far, but fun anyway!