Reviews for Humpty Dumpty
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
How fitting with the nursery rhyme. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing this.
Writing For The Wall chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hey girlie...i liked the original ending, but I actually think I like this one even better. This gives me a better feeling about the Dean-Sammy brother relationship. As always, a beautiful job. Sorry I couldn't read it before you posted this time. :( Love you and see you tomorrow! 3
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I am so keyed up over that episode...can't get enough tags to read.

It's a long, hard road 'till Jan end...ugh. Ugh. Tripple-ugh!

Write more tags! Please.

I loved this one.

The whole Humpty Dumpty analogy...is perfect-amundo!

Two thumbs up!

Karen
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*shivers* Chilling! I seriously can't wait to see this on the show! And I loved how you used Humpty Dumpty! One thing though, I'm sorry, but all I could think of when I read your one line, "God, I remember everything" was Bad Moon Rising. However, I will admit that the chances of Sam actually saying that is much higher than Tony! And it really isn't that big a deal! Anyways, fabulous job! Loved it!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was really really good. It was creepy and chilling in a really good way! Are you going to add to this? It would make a nice story for the hellatus. It is great as is too though. :) Either way, what an awesome story. The fairy tale fits Sam's situation perfectly. When the wall breaks, and we know it will, I hope Dean can get through to him. I always love reading your work. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for this! *hugs*
tsweeny chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. I wonder where the show is going to go with this. I think I might miss soulless Sam just a little bit; not the emotionless part but the bad ass part.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sam reciting Humpty Dumpty was really kinda eeriy, like he knows too much that he can't handle it.

Poor guys, can they never get a break.

I'm adding this to the Post Swan Song comm.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
AWWWWE SAMMY THIS MADE ME CRY AWWWE.. IT BROKE ME HOW BROKEN SAMMY WAS AWWWE HOPE DEAN NEVER LEAVE SAMMY.. HE THE ONLY ONE CAN MAKE SAMMY FEEL BETTER OR BE ALRIGHT O,P
ABCsoup chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow. Really good, and Sam reciting Hupty Dumpty at the end was chilling.
Ceylon205 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This just made me even more excited for when the wall breaks. We all know it'll happen. And it better be as awful and painful as this was :) (And the awful was a compliment). Great job!
xenascully chapter 1 . 12/14/2010