Reviews for A Butchered Masterpiece: The CDF Movie
LiadanAlice chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Charna's parts! Why did I read that just now? Why didn't I think about reading that before? It's hilarious! I so hope you are going to finish it. I'll wrap Arrow and send him to you if you do, promise!
ParisPhantom chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god this is so funny not only beacuse you put extra funny things in there but beacuse every freaking thing you say is true!

Did you also notice that Darren is 12 in the books and not 16. Oh! And don't forget about the pirate costume. Love this story don't forget to update!
SammiRichGurl chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
i wish the movie could have been half as accurate as you were with this review!
Kate chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
OMG, this was amazing. Personally, I really enjoyed the movie, I found it very funny, but the books are and always will be ten thousand times better. Your points are valid, and while I disagree on some points (I though Larten Crepsly was played well, despite forgetting our fantastic book-Mr Crepsly's way of speaking) this was hilarious! Loved it :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Come on, I want your review of the last 1/2 hour! Best one you need to comment on is the fact that he ends up drinking POB's blood, even though that's one of the kinds of blood that vampires apparantly can't drink!
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
They shoud've showed Steve going into the coffin of fire(is that what it's called?) instead of getting shanked by by emos with long ass finger nails
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I thought Harkat was cute in the movie; I also thought someone should hit Monkey-girl with a bus...
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I hate how they brought Murlough into the movie, they basically combined bits from most of the series and it makes me want to throw stuff.
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I agree with you, the movie's crap...well, except for Steve but I'm a Steve fangirl anyway. Really great job!
xXNotInUseXx chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I thought I'd reviewed this...:/

Anyway, you're so right. I feel exactly the same about the movie-they MUST have destroyed it on purpose, I mean, how else could they have done so terribly? Trolling in the movie world...

Thanks for turning one of the most horrible things in the universe (aka, the CDF movie) into something hilarious!

KBerry x
Kiki chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
This is coming from someone who has not read the books, so don't be too harsh when I say this: I kinda liked the movie. Granted, there was a butt-load of overacting(Gavner), underacting(Darren), and some random crap that just did not make sense(Murlough scares me.. and Mr. Tiny now :D). For example, I like John C. Reilly(sp?) as Crepsley. Mostly because I have not seen Stepbrothers, which is the movie that a lot of people remember him from. So, I don't know what to compare him to. I think this is the first time I have ever seen him in anything. I liked the way the movie 'looked', where stuff was not "normal" you could see an asthetic change in the environment(school still boring, the Cirque itself looks like a warped...um, circus, for lack of a better word -_-;). Steve was great, no question. Possibly the only perfectly cast person in the entire movie... okay Evra comes at a close second(smart-alecks are always so much fun to watch, though). Finally, I absolutely agree about Rebecca. Like I said, I have never read the books, and know that she was a totally useless and pointless character that added absolutely nothing to this movie.

All in all, I found the movie to be enjoyable. It was no Harry Potter, but it did provide an otherwise clueless person a source of entertainment. At the moment, I am not planning on reading the saga itself, but the movie introduced me to its existance. So I believe the film was successful in that aspect.

On that note, I find your rant on this movie very funny. The biting sarcasm is truly artful and I cannot wait until the next chapter(s) are done.
Dead L E chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Hilarious. You missed a couple of complaints, but otherwise, hilarious.

Not that I blame you or anything, it must be very hard to list ALL the things they got wrong. It's like trying to count all cells in a whale.

So yeah, good job. It's very hard to make me laught, but you managed! :D
HOAnubisTS chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
You have NO idea how hard I laughed. :D You just made my day - thank you for writing this.
Danni chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I kinda liked the movie although it wasn't what I expected but this was really funny and awesome! Good job!
TheFairyPrincessNinja-OcAbuser chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
wow, so i agree with everything. This movie sucked royal ASS! lol at least you didn't finish it! can we say cliche? lol only thing i liked in the whole damned thing was the actor formerly know as Steve, the little snips of humor, and Evra. Idk, i just liked him...

TFPN