Reviews for I Know Why the Caged Redhead Sings
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I wasn't at all expecting Carton to get shot...but great job! :)
Zeki Young chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Bottled red awesome.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
This beautifully written story was amazing! Your writings bring so much warm and love to it that you can't stop reading it once you start. I would like to say on the first chapter I did cheat and looked up the three agents because I had absolutely no idea who they were. my first guess was on the agents was Kowlaski who's name I had hear but I was completely wrong with the pairing of his story.

I think they way you played on Jenny and Jethro's feeling were magnificent. It really showed how much "in character" they were even with the love, truth, and honesty you displayed within this story. I ship these two for life and you have proven time and time again why that are "THE PERFECT" couple of all time!

Last but not least you used the one woman I live by and that is the great Maya Angelou! You fit the lines from her poem in perfectly and you made it clear that Jenny was much like Maya just in a different life! Making comparisons like that are wonderfully made and beautifully done IF you know how! You pulled it off perfectly. Bravo to you my love and I hope you continue with this OTP for as long as you life! P.S. Loved the Dicken's reference as well. :)

asouthernsoul chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Southn Sistaa. I knew I didn't like Kowalski. Love love love love love this. I'm reading this in Math 1111 as I sit in the back of the auditorium trying to drown out my professor's dull voice. He seems to be going over equations...
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Well done, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Fifille chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This is awesomeness )

Poor Carton (
yathink1123 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Great story. You did a nice job of keeping the characters true to their personalities and the storyline true to their past lives together.
GeekLoveFan chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Alexa, I really think this is one of the best things you've ever written-particularly this last chapter.

I loved the literary allusions and the angst-and resolution-between our lovers.

Really beautifully done.
Besilea chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Loved this story! Good job!
jstapny chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
That was wonderful as usual. Another great angsty Jibbs fic. I liked this vunerable Jenny...her willingness to own up to her regrets was great.

Too bad Carton had to die but that was was all well done.
Viktorija chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I loved this chapter! Great job! :)
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Yet again an amazing fic just like every one you produce

I kept seeing this one come up on my feed and was like no it just another messed up Jibbs fic until today when I saw who wrote it,and i was very happy to see another madam Alexander fix out
Acelinn chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Whew, an ending pulled out of nowhere, but I did love this story quite a lot. I only caught one spelling mistake right at the start - 'road', instead of 'rode', but that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Even though I suspected Kowalski, knowing A Streetcar Named Desire, - I was hoping it wasn't going to be quite the same as ASND with the rape - it was still fantastic reading this chapter with how they figure it out and how they manage to work with two viable theories (Ari and someone closer to home) as well as the scapegoat and still come to the correct conclusion. A very good plot and you are indeed, very clever. I loved the names taken from literature and the use of Maya Angelou's poem.

There was one line that amused me to no end, however, which I feel deserves special mention.

"Even his subconscious followed his groin when it came to women."

The end was particularly excellent. Even though I was sorry to see Carton's death, again, I knew it must happen. Kowalski revealed himself to be the bastard in a particularly theatrical and venomous way; very entertaining. And of course, the resolution of Jenny and Gibbs was lovely.

A fantastic story. A different take on the pair of them from you (substantially different from Paris Nights, I thought), particularly Jenny's reasons for leaving and her reaction to 'That'll be the day'. Excellent, and thank you for posting.

Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Well, that's a way to end a story. Brilliant, not that I thought it wouldn't be. I was almost positive (obviously) that Sydney would have to die- didn't mean it wasn't sad. That last line was the perfect way to end the story; it was a good way to end 'A Tale of Two Cities' too. I most definitely did not see that ending coming; it was thrilling and extremely well-written. The entire story was incredibly well-written. Excellent job!
MissJayne chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Loved it! Absolutely amazing - very in character, very tense.