Reviews for Kick It Up
dauntlessreader chapter 12 . 2/4
*squealing* my name is Savannah too AND I'm a competitive dancer! Thats crazy!
chemicallyburned chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE? IT'S BEEN TWO STICKIN YEARS AND THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING PLEASE WHY
the.way.it.was chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Soo you haven't updated for like two years...bummer. This story is really amazing though and I want to find out what happens! You guys are awesome writers! I really hope you update soon...yeah soooo update? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Yeah I've resorted to begging...I think you get the hint. Update soon!
firewall0899 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
START WRITING NOW OR I WILL FINDETH THOU!
Anon chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Okay. So i just started reading fan fiction and trust me I've read a lot so far. And THIS story RIGHT HERE is absolutely my favorite. You actually CARE about grammar and spelling. But sadly i realized that YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2011. I mean REALLY. THIS STORY IS A STROKE OF GENIUS. YOU CAN'T JUST STOP IT THERE. IT'S AMAZING and then it just stops. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE. For all you fans PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember this story! FINISH IT OR UPDATE OR SOMETHING!
Jade-Queen of Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really really love this story.
Please finish it!
Vivada chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Update? Please? I'm begging you!
snailz-r-awesome chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
thatonechickMR chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I don't know if you find this relevant, or if you care, but SNSD is not actually Japanese. They are A Korean Pop band. Other than that, this chapter is great :)
thatonechickMR chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
I almost didn't review because I didn't know how to put my feelings into words. It was like, saturday morning, watching your favorite cartoons while reading Maximum Ride in your favorite recliner all while eating pie, bacon, and a can of soda(no not the actual can, just the soda inside). THAT is how good it was. I can't wait till you guys update next :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Write more I love your story. Plz the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Love your story. I'm a fan if it.
Jakey
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I love to dance so i like this book thing
Jakey
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesome
Resa chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
UPDATE!

Soon.

I'm begging, cause this story is amazing!