Reviews for When Harry Met Mycroft
Callywaggy chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved this, it was so much fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
so can we see this closet incident?
marye chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a very good story, very well written. And, it's a nice change to see Harry's POV.
Electryone chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Cute ending and enjoyable throughout. Great work!
InterruptingDinosaur chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story was both enlightening and heartwarming. I liked that Harry was brought to the light a bit more, and that her care for John really showed through. I'm always a sucker for brother fics between Mycroft and Sherlock, and I'm glad someone finally wrote one about Harry and John. It was very sweet, and faced the real issues. I'm surprised that it was a one-shot because you covered the topics so well. Well done!
GGE chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like it; happy-ish and quite sweet. About the happiest ending you could probably hope for in this kind of show.
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I adore this story on several levels.
Tati Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"She has a working theory that Mycroft is actually an experimental supercomputer robot that runs the government, and that Sherlock is another supercomputer robot built for the sole purpose of keeping Mycroft distracted enough to not take over the world"

I serioustly just laughed myself to tears.

WHHAAAATTTT?

aushaushuahsuahsuas

I loved this Fic, it's so...I had never given Harry much tought, but now I can't help wondering about her.

Gosh, I love Mycroft.

This was perfect, congrats!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love it

I love it alot
ariex04 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really like this story. Harry and Mycroft were believable and entertaining. Great job with this!
an chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was a really lovely read, it felt like an addition to the show. Please keep writing.
unexpectedgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
"because somehow there was a stolen pink diamond in their Christmas goose"

yes yes yes YES.

This was absolutely fantastic. Oh god, it is so easy to discard Harry, but you really brought her into her own here. Harry and Mycroft are my new favourite best friends ever. Really, really wonderful (:
smiles chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
wow. liked this a lot. keep writing.
northerlywind chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ahhh.

That was brilliant! The characters were unique and original yet still in character - very much so. Bravo! I really enjoyed this, everything about it from the little bits of internal reminiscing to the amusing relationship with Harry and Watson. Yes :)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I am not a huge John/Sherlock shipper but I do love how you wrote this. :)