Reviews for Talk Dirty to Me
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
awesome :3
TwistedAngel08 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Oh. Dear. GOD, that was amazing! I'm a freakin perv for loving it, but i loved
It, oh so freakin much. You are a writin god, and i am jealous of your talents!
Zeroinfinity chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
OMIGOD! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER READ! Lol jk it feels weird commenting on something I wrote. Especially when its all conceited, even jokingly. I forgot to review this WHOLE time! Thanks for the opportunity at a teamwork fic! You put so many details to go on in your chapter, it was fantastic. And to that one reviewer, it is possible to come with a cock-ring on... Isn't it? I know dudes can orgasm without actually coming. And I read on wikipedia that there are even rings that keep a guys balls away from his body to make the orgasm that much more fantastic so I assumed dudes can come with cock-rings on. If not then my bad! D: sorries. Oh and I would recommend scoping out that wiki page, lots of pics ;3
Water's Cat chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
holy hell. that was so good.
JustOneDayMore chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
...holy shit. That. was. amazing. As sick as that sounds, it's true. Wow... I'm in a state of smut induced shock. woah... xD Well, anyway, nice work.
JustOneDayMore chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god. I am in love with this side of Sora. It's just...mmm... xD

...I just realized that there's another chapter. :D Must read!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
That was so hot and dirty, I loved it
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
o.o i know my rights.

I CAN READ THIS AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
wow that was epic
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Holy shit that was dirty as hell! XD I LOVE IT!
SR chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
While I do admit that this was hot I do have a question; how did he (Roxas) come if he was wearing the cock-ring throughout the sex?
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
well, this was both creepy and kinda funky xD i just couldn't believe that Sora said all that stuff in front of people! good work -
InuyaKoneko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Do u wonder if u can make a chapter after this one so we can read wut happens? It's one of the only yaoi fanfics I've read that Sora tops in! *giggles* JUMPING BUNNY!

(\/) TOUCH THE SKY! TOUCH IT!

o('')o /

( )

Post da jumping bunny on yer signature so ppl can believe everything can fly!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh god, now THAT is some good phone sex!
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hey, hey, Remember me from DA? Youre TenTen, right? Can't remember the last numbers.

My review is just the same as the DA comment.

There's gonna be a chapter 2? Let me guess, smut? D