Reviews for The Truth
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
That was a sweet poignant story. I read a similar story with Reid being injured and Morgan taking Reid's situation Reid badly injured someone going out to waiting room asking for which confused the team who insisted Dr. Reid, finally the team understood and were shocked to learn that Reid and Morgan were married. Very nice story. Well done.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
That was great. The rest of the team seemed to take the sudden news rather well. Reid seemed to keep himself composed rather well. I should have figured that the other person on the team that would know about their marriage would be Garcia. I like how she always keeps their rings for them while they are on cases. When Derek first spoke to Spencer I thought that maybe Spencer was imagining it too. But I'm glad that Derek finally woke up.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was great and very interesting. The way that JJ remained so calm and normal while Spencer talked with Derek it made me think that she knew about their relationship. Now on to Derek, why the hell would Derek not be wearing a vest when they were going in after an UNSUB? (excuse my French). With everyone on the team being profilers I'm surprised that Derek and Spencer were able to keep their marriage a secret for a year. Its just a little weird to see Spencer's last name be Morgan rather than Reid. Hopefully we can see more of the team's reactions to this, and I hope that Morgan makes it out OK.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Plz update soon
PixiePrincess2013 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely love this story!
Amalia216 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Had me on the edge of my bed the whole time!
Love
a chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
awsome
BuffyReid chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
The part where Derek asked for juice up to the moment Spencer finally understood he was awake and went running to him...I lost it. You made me cry.
Dee78 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Was there a sequel to this because yeah, i need one? Lol

Great job and i loved the whole secret marriage thing. :-)
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Loved how well written and how real the character's are,

and I love how the first sentence had we drawn into the

story from the start to finish.
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
That was awesome
MistressNerd chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
It was cute. I loved the whole secret marriage thing.
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
you definately need to make a sequal to this it is so well done really its not fair that it just stops the potential is astounding please make a sequal or somthing i want to see the teams reactions and stuff like that
A.L. Cullen chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This is really well done please update soon :D
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I loved your story. When I finished reading it I stared at my screen for a min and then I started bawling! I love it ur and awesome writer. You should do likes sequel to it about his recovery and the teams reaction to it all when Spencer and Derek come back to work or something.

I find my self redundant when I say this I Love this story. Pure genius!

Keep Writing