Reviews for The Red Rose Knight
Olivia Solar chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Please don't leave it there. Your plot is so perfect with its details and the characters are just right. Its becoming my bedtime reading. Keep it up!
Hieiko chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
OMG. Arthur isn't even King yet, and already they're trying to take him down. He has got to get Merlin back soon!
Hieiko chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This is easily the strangest retrieval of the Sword in the Stone I have ever read! Arthur pulls it out in frustration, who'd have thought?

I liked it, though.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my gosh. This is so heartbreaking, and it's only the first chapter!
Jane Mays chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter and interesting discussion between the girls.

Enjoying this story but I don't think Merlin would be prevented from using his Dragonlord powers; even when trapped by Morgause (and unable to do any other magic) he was still able to call for the dragon.

Oh and how can they resurrect Nimeuh? Merlin used the power of life and death to bring back Gaius (using Nimeuh's life as payment). Plus she also was obliterated by the explosion caused by his lightening!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Charlie1234 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I thinkthat Gwn should fight with Lyonors that would be col
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
This is still really awesome - I'm excited for more! :)
kjate95 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I really like this story :D i like that merlin sent the knight to tell arthur and then that scene between gwen and arthur was really sweet. i like how the treat is from within...i thought that was clever and unexpected meaning that Camelot is under attack from two fronts :D i just love how arthur has hardly any doubt about going after merlin and that really shows there friendship. please continue because i really enjoy this story and can't wait t see what you have got planned to write next! :DDDDD x
Jane Mays chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Interesting story but I don't think Merlin would ever say (or believe) that his magic was for Arthur to command...
dragonbaby0 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Just discovered your story. And love it! Hope you'll be updating more often.

Very intriguing plot; hm, who is the Red Rose Knight? Poor Arthur, struggling with the situation and the 'semi-rule'. Great description of everyone waiting with bated breath to see what happens- all wanting to see the new Camelot and Arthur stuck while his father lives.

Hope to read more again soon.
thunderful chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Can't wait for more!
Emachinescat chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This is SO good! Please update SOON! :)
woolley sheep chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I'm still intresated if no one else is please continue to update :D
3466-0402 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I can't wait for you to update! :D Love the story. Love the plot and the writing style! :D
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Oh this is so good! PLEASE tell me you plan to continue this! Can't wait for more, brilliantly written!