Reviews for Zero's Shock
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 4/22
I love reading Jack and Tabitha interact, it's great.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 4/22
Man, those Rapture scientists are miracle workers.
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 4/22
Yo, Derf is in the house. Definitely changing things up! I like it.
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 4/21
Whoa, some crazy shenanigans going on there at the end.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 4/21
You're making me hungry dammit XD
Also enjoying the dynamic between Jack and Tabitha. People of few words gotta stick together!
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 4/21
That was a fun conversation XD
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 4/21
Holy cow, that was amazing. You're really making me want to rewatch a Bioshock lets play XD
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 4/21
I love the way you changed up the perfume scene. Jack picking it up without realizing due to his scavenging days... good stuff XD
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 4/21
I'll just repeat it, I love the fleshing out of Rapture and whatnot in the story, really makes Jack come alive as a person for me.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 4/21
I'm actually curious if the people from Rapture would somehow make their way to find Jack. Even if they don't, it's interesting to see the flipside of the situation, what with Rapture being in a delicate situation at the moment.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 4/21
Amusing twist on Louise changing in front of her familiar, nothing a parental figure of young girls isn't used too XD
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 4/21
This is interesting, glad I found it.
AthaulfVIII chapter 2 . 3/17
This is undeniably the best Bioshock crossover I have ever read. You've captured Jack's characterization perfectly and I love the subplot back in Rapture. Please continue this if you have the time.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 2 . 1/10
...why is this jack taking it like a bitch? why is he not scared about how he is no longer in rapture, please don't have him fuck the kid, and i am very confused.
River king chapter 14 . 11/5/2016