Reviews for In Flight
bomb9245 chapter 1 . 10/27
my favorite saber isNero
Guestinator chapter 44 . 10/26
Completely and totally unsatisfying of a ending. Any that plan to read this I hope you see this and my previous statement on how this story is.

If you want to kill a few hours pretty much having the canon story of Sekirei with Shirou purposively letting people live so canon continues on later or him just constantly deciding to do something with what amounts to child logic to not change things then fine.

Then this story is for you. If not? GTFO now before you waste time like I have on a generic boring ramble of emo drama that in the end is all pointless.
Guestinator chapter 42 . 10/26
And suddenly change! Minako Knew! Never Told! Shirou finally deciding to kill him! Finally ignores the PLOTHOLES that forced him to continue as to drag the story out along canon because to hell with actually creating something new.

I am actually slowly but surely getting sick of fanfiction because authors are too small minded to actually create. To truly step off the beaten path and change things. They cling to canon storylines even when they don't make any sense, no matter how horrible it makes the story or drags it out needlessly.

And honestly? It is all of you readers fault for being an echo chamber unwilling to stand the hell up and let them know that they are writing garbage at a point.

To be fair most of you are more than likely children still getting their damn pubes, but really this story could have been 30k length and still fit everything in while still changing things.

It would have been far shorter but far more impactful. Instead we get bloat.
Guestinator chapter 41 . 10/26
I mean.. You try to make it matter but her so called pride was beyond anything else so who cares? She could have stayed to be loved or just as a friend and decided her pride was worth more than Shirou or anyone or thing else.

Her feelings don't matter and Shirou should have just killed them and be done with the shit. Yes, that is how much you failed to make me give a single fuck on them.

Booo hoo lol
Guestinator chapter 14 . 10/26
See? Same thing, big talk about killing him but GASP that would mean changing things! How obscene.
Guestinator chapter 13 . 10/26
So far this is EXACTLY LIKE CANON besides changes in dialogue because of Shirou. All the events are lining up exactly the same. Damn it! Why do authors do this?

Author: Imma change the entire setting with magic, and gods, and vampires, and a infinite multiverse to a setting that has only a few fairly powerful aliens and technology maybe a century more advance!

Also Author: But every single event will still play out. Cause ooOooOoooo
MetalBatt chapter 38 . 10/26
Well damn. It took me 38 chapters, but I've officially been burnt out from this story :/. I just can't find it in myself to finish this, unfortunately. That said, this story is pretty fucking great and the way you handled the harem is very good! Hell, I can't fucking stand harems in fics since it's mostly always constant lemons with 10 women and shitty writing. But you handled it smooth and never once did it feel suffocating, and I actual found the lemon scenes to be appropriate for the occasions(especially Akitsu's) without feeling like I bit into the radioactive lime. However, I just couldn't continue this... And I mostly blame it on Sekirei's portion of the story. Just having it based on one city is pretty fucking boring, and having most of the downtime be in the Izumo Inn was lame as well. But again, that's on Sekirei's part. And high key, I really didn't want to see Rin and Saber come back if it was going to be this late into the story. So that kinda killed the vibe of the story for me :/. Still a really cool story, but I'm done for now. Thanks for the great time, though :D!

P. S. Thanks for beginning the trend of Akitsu being Shirou's Sekirei! That's mostly why I enjoy all these stories in this crossover section :).
CrazyMr chapter 2 . 10/14
the way you misspelled her name REALLY bothers me. idk why it bothers me so much but i cringe every time i notice it. good story so far. kinda wish the shemale was not going to be one of his sekirei though.
Kasierreich chapter 44 . 10/8
This is a good story not the best, but legitimately good I think the first 10 chapters drag and the rest was a smooth trot to the finsh line. You handle the harem better than most although I prefer monogamous relationships
Anon2000 chapter 43 . 10/1
No it's not . Fukin EA fore example way stronger than Excalibur
According to TV Tropes the term for "Guile Villain" is Magnificent Bastard
For the RJ: I can't remember where, but someone uses that story in The Wheel of Time, I'm thinking Suian.
Anon2000 chapter 33 . 9/30
Ah here Sirou Stupid cunt Emiya I grown to hate. Always with his" I wanna be hero" nye nye nye . And who cares about people who love him yes ? Now he going do get killed not only himself but his sekirei too
Aerodynamic Fatman chapter 44 . 9/21
This is so far one of the best fics from either Fate or Sekirei series.
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard!
unseenw0lf chapter 44 . 9/18
Love this story. Its in my top three fate fanfics easily.
9,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »