Reviews for In Flight
Redaer Copious chapter 18 . 12/6
Wait is he manifesting Asura images?
Redaer Copious chapter 12 . 12/5
Saber as when she was not a 'servant' is very likely a lot stronger than Miya due to her mana core production allowing for her to use Excalibur at full power not to mention how far she could take her prana burst or invisible air if needed.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 44 . 12/5
reread, still awesome, thanks again! btw, did you ever get around to writing that book?
Lordsunshine64 chapter 1 . 12/5
Redaer Copious chapter 5 . 12/5
Quick thought why the hell didn't Shirou pursued her that the outfit signified she doesn't 'belong' to him?

It would help him in making her dress modestly or at least not like a... disregarding that I believe they are starting to endanger him by drawing more attention to him which will result in the Clock tower finding out he's there.

When they come the MBI will pretty much be all test subjects(Sekirei), slaves(the scientists), and or silenced permanently.
Sasori210580 chapter 44 . 11/29
Awesome fic. Great buildup and payoff. 10/10
True Ouroboros chapter 44 . 11/28
Badass
ViperStriker chapter 41 . 11/24
Hmm. Well, this is one hell of a late review but... I don’t know. I guess this really got to me. That seemed realistic, yet OOC. The Shirou you’re writing is the one from UBW, and every bit of his personality is just as intense. So it really pissed me off how this one aspect of his relationship with Rin and Saber seemed more realistic, while everything else isn’t.
Honestly it seemed forced and simply an excuse to keep him with only his Sekirei.
renextronex chapter 33 . 11/21
I think that the fact the Shiro is not pressing Matsu for information about the core or tama is at this point rather ridiculous
GameCrusher55 chapter 44 . 11/20
This is one of the best works I have ever read and whoever you are wherever you are I hope your proud of yourself and I wish you a happy life.
renextronex chapter 18 . 11/20
wow I love what you jsut did with Musubi there, I'll admit that I was skeptical about the role of Musubi the first time you talked about it, that of her being like a link to Karasuba seemed a little bit of a weak argument, but this! this is good! excellent even, well done
Hejtan chapter 44 . 11/20
I have just completed the story. I loved it. I'm very sad to see the end. I don't know what to do with my life now.
renextronex chapter 11 . 11/19
wow when I read at the begining of the chapter that Shiro didn't know he "had a harem" I though "hey the guy has been in a three way relationship for 2 years, he can't be THAT oblivious" but you actually rationalized it quite well and you made it look natural as well, even if there are quite a few holes in the logic, I'm actually impressed
TheDarknessConsumes chapter 14 . 11/11
This story is absolutely incredible; one of if not the best story I've ever read on this site or anywhere else. Chapter fourteen is my distinct favourite in the description of Shirou's fighting style and the reactions of those around him, to the point that I haven't read this story in over two years yet as soon as I saw it recommended on TVTropes I immediately thought 'I should reread chapter fourteen'. Bloody good work! :)
kynan99 chapter 1 . 10/30