Reviews for In Flight
Ajax's Eternity chapter 44 . 4h
I just finished treading this fix for I think the fourth time, and yet I am still struck by how well written and fully fleshed out it is. Thank you Gabriel Blessing for writing this.
Nightmare723764 chapter 44 . 21h
This story was wonderful and I'm so glad I read it! Tommorow I'm going to read the omakes next!
Zekrob chapter 44 . 9/16
I feel like there's a missed opportunity at the very end, where you could have had it say "I suppose, I'd been in flight for quite some time then.", but outside that the story is one of the best I have ever read and has aged very gracefully over the course of by now five years. I had read the story before, a year or two back, and it was every bit as captivating this time around. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours, whatever they might be
Beruit chapter 44 . 9/5
Love the story. I initially dropped it for some reason. really glad I picked it back up. the ending was really good. Not rushed.
RageTempest chapter 1 . 8/31
heck, you change Minato to Shirou, pffft
fanreader18 chapter 44 . 8/29
Beautiful...Good Lord you're stories are awesome. There were some parts that gave me a headache, But otherwise it is an awesome story.
I teared up a bit at the end. 10/10, too bad Gabriel doesn't update anymore. F
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 20 . 8/21
You actually used Noble Phantasm correctly later in the chapter, so how'd you mess it up earlier ?
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 20 . 8/21
Oh, neat, RB does show up. (It could have much earlier, but I guess you wanted to build tension...?) Also, why bother with the aria if he's only going to say the first two lines? The whole point of it is to thin the barrier between his reality marble and reality itself, so while you could argue that two lines are enough to manifest it within him, two lines tends to be what is used to make tracing less taxing on him, which is way easier than actually manifesting the thing. Should have used more of it.
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 19 . 8/21
Another point, why the hell doesn't Shirou just Trace Rule-Breaker? He could've dealt with Archibald's mystic code with a single poke using it
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 19 . 8/21
And Shirou manifesting Unlimited Blade Works inside of himself is canon lmfao, in Heaven's Feel at least. Archer's arm threatens to pour EMIYA's reality marble out into Shirou's body as they aren't 100% compatible without the Shroud on it.
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 18 . 8/21
Also, besides the reasoning as to why Kayneth's brother just doesn't make sense existing, the character himself is poorly written. He just feels like an awfully OOC Kayneth instead of an actual person, and his sentences in general are just poorly written dialogue.
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 18 . 8/21
Also, Shirou doesn't need to say "Structural Analysis" at all, it's just something that he does. The only things he ever actually has to say are the aria for Unlimited Blade Works, and the phrase "Trace On", as it's something that helps him concentrate (like with the whole 'pulling the hammer back on a gun' metaphor he uses for firing off his circuits in the VN). Hell, even in the anime, he repairs that thing in the Student Council office in the 2nd episode by running his hand over it and analysing it, WITHOUT saying 'Structural Analysis'
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 17 . 8/21
"It's Phantasm, not Phantomedit to my review, as the site glitched out and just removed this part from it for some reason)
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 17 . 8/21
This fic's had some highs and lows, but this definitely feels like the roughest chapter so far. Kayneth having a sibling makes no sense at all, seeing as Waver takes over the Archibald family, becoming Lord El-Melloi, by the time F/S N ends, meaning that there couldn't have been anyone else in the Archibald line. Beyond that, the absolute worst part of this was having to force myself to read the phrase "Noble Phantom." It' m, not Phantom. As one of the biggest parts of the Fate series, something that completely defines so many of its characters, you would think you'd at least get that right.
8,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »