Reviews for In Flight
Titty McSwag chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
Fuck you bro. Just fuck you. Seriously. Next time you make a fanfiction be sure to know what you're talking about. I mean, ''Sharp'' my ass, you made Shirou much more of a dense and typical harem/action protagonist than what he really is. Why are you making him rely on his Sekireis? You do remember that he has powers, right? He has the power to even kill a God with his High Ranked Noble Phantasms. This is what I hate about crossovers. They are either poorly made, quite good but with an amount of flaws, or at the start, they make the story promising. They get you hooked up to the story and then everything goes downhill, the story strays from what it originally was supposed to be, changing minor but actually important parts to critiques like me. Fuck You, Bitch.
reptoholic chapter 44 . 4/16/2016
One of the best stories I have ever read. Amazing Story. I love that you added Karasuba at the end and hinted Miya. I can't wait to check out your other works.
reptoholic chapter 43 . 4/16/2016
AWESOME! I can't wait to see the outcome.
reptoholic chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. It would be interesting if he inherited MBI and the city once he dies.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/16/2016
Amazing work.
DeadParade chapter 44 . 4/15/2016
Loved the story
reptoholic chapter 41 . 4/15/2016
Looking forward to the conclusion. Awesome chapter. I hope he is literally made of swords(his marble)merged with him and avalon.
reptoholic chapter 40 . 4/15/2016
Love that you brought them in. I am really looking forward to this fight. though I am curious why they were calling her -Sama? that really did not make any sense to me...Love Homura and Akitsu

I am looking forward to seeing how the following chapter goes, I hope he shows his stuff
Keiser chapter 41 . 4/15/2016
fuxk after all that wait for rin and saber to show up and I still can't be upset with the outcome
Keiser chapter 38 . 4/15/2016
it's finally happened 26 hours of blitz reading for this moment right here
reptoholic chapter 39 . 4/14/2016
HAHA, that was good. I hope they come back to him.
reptoholic chapter 38 . 4/14/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/14/2016
"I put my foot down on no mattresses of corpses though."

Lol! Double negation. It sounds like Karasuba is in favor in NOT using mattresses of corpses, while Shirou insists on mattresses of corpses.
reptoholic chapter 37 . 4/13/2016
I am curious why he doesn't just steel the other from the souther A. Enjoying the story, I wonder if he could use the jinki for something
reptoholic chapter 36 . 4/13/2016
Awesome, love his personality. I hope he slaughters him.
8,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »