Reviews for In Flight
Yup, totally screwed
rc48177 chapter 38 . 12/18/2016

EmI ya is screwed in more ways then 3
rc48177 chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
I have the "ONE MORE CHAPTER" thanks to this fic.
dvilleza chapter 44 . 12/14/2016
well, once again, this was beauty. A truly wonderful work of fiction. Thank you again for such an amazing adventure. Have a good day!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/9/2016
it was really good, 10/12/2016.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I find this to be very interesting
CaptainToast321 chapter 41 . 11/20/2016
Yet another another time I've read one of your stories. I swear. Even after a dozen or more read throughs over the years, I still love it. One of the very few stories, fanfiction or otherwise, I can actually read multiple times and not find myself skipping large chunks of text.
I'm sure you're busy with real life stuff(praying that your actually still alive). I just hope in the future you release something else. It's a shame you stopped.
SilentMech chapter 44 . 11/13/2016
So, at this rate I am going to be following all your future work in a few stories. You write characters in situations that expand on their world in different ways, while recording new and different events to produce entirely new wonders in the stories of how they interact with the world at large. I wish I could write at the rate and scale you have between this, Hill of Swords, and Eyes in Seed.
dragonfighter11 chapter 44 . 10/30/2016
Wow. Amazing story, read it in less than 24 hours, split up between days ofc. Still, I didn't know such a gem of a story existed. Thanks for making this, I absolutely loved it .
Raelag chapter 44 . 10/30/2016
This story is really great and one of my favorite stories of all time.
Thanks for the great work.
Swordalfgun chapter 44 . 10/29/2016
words don't...
words can't describe how good this story truly is,
so all i will say on the matter is,

thank you for such a great story gabriel
zachary2 chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Dunno why, but Musubi just rubs me the wrong way.
blazaboi chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
I have to say that fight was a let down he might as well just spam rule breaker's and got it over with instead of his most powerful ability not to mention he got his ass kicked
Mistical Ninja chapter 44 . 10/23/2016
There. After a weeklong binge, I can finally say, that was amazing.

I was a little hesitant at first, but once I got started, I couldn't stop. The world you built, the life you breathed into the characters, every ounce of blood you poured into this story. I am humbled to have read it, and envious of your skill. I know some say that it's too long, but personally, everything felt just right. True, as you said, it's the size of some trilogy's with extra left over: But the satisfaction you find as you finish the story was worth it. I loved the way you characterized everyone and shed light on so many aspects. So many people in the story that you added depth and brilliance to.

I do kind of feel for Tsukiumi and Musubi, as to a certain extent I felt like they were relegated to a 'side liner' position, their characters never exactly getting the chance to shine, or when they did, not showing much difference from appearance to appearance - though by the end with Tsukiumi she at least redeemed herself as far as that was concerned. Maybe I'll just have to go back and read over some of her parts a little more in depth.

Oh, and the part with Rin and Saber? Pure genius. I personally loved the fact of how and what you showed in their relationship with Shirou. How, not everything gets an exactly happy ending. But, then the world is never black and white. It's full of grey tones and hard choices. I applaud you for not shying away from that in the least, throughout the story. Even how you handled Minaka and Yukari. Though I'm saddened by Yukari's end bit, such is life.

I think my only and biggest issue I had with the story, was the 44th chapter/ epilogue. It's not that I disliked seeing Kuu all grown up or anything! It's just that after reading, experiencing and feeling everything beside Shirou and his flock, to have most of them 'missing' for the last chapter left it feeling kind of... empty. As if a gulf had formed between him and his flock.

Granted, I figure the next scene of the epilogue probably would have had him meeting up with everyone, but just the way he was handling everything as if it was just another 'business' matter felt cold and detached. More so than most of the times he'd been in 'battle mode'. Meh, probably just me. Or, that was you showing how he, just like the others, wasn't exactly 'human' either.

Regardless, I loved this story. From beginning to end. Thank you.

I only hope that some day I can find a way to push past my own funk and write something as awesome as this.
DanteAl999 chapter 44 . 10/18/2016
Amazing story and a very heartwarming ending. Thank you.
8,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »