Reviews for In Flight
Raging Drake chapter 32 . 11/23/2021
He fuçk ped again and finally Homura has feminized
Raging Drake chapter 31 . 11/23/2021
Idk,The magic explainations and reactions are pretty entertaining. It also gives him a chance to be in Rin’s shoes explaining things
Raging Drake chapter 30 . 11/23/2021
Wait,Is the technique improving his hypnotism?
Raging Drake chapter 29 . 11/23/2021
Yesss!
Raging Drake chapter 28 . 11/23/2021
More explanations on the grail war! I liked the reactions to his story telling like Arthur being a girl
Raging Drake chapter 26 . 11/23/2021
They finally find out about mage craft. Also it’s not that we don’t read the notes,it’s that we review before reading the spoiler note above
Raging Drake chapter 25 . 11/23/2021
Bazett! Of all the enforcers it was bazett that came! I wonder what will shirou do now…
Raging Drake chapter 24 . 11/23/2021
Poor shirou, I mean he was fuçkin badass in the reveal and ruthlessness, but poor shirou and matsu too
Raging Drake chapter 23 . 11/23/2021
Shirou finally fuçk ped a sekirei! Hell yeah! But ah,Matsu knows about the thing!
Raging Drake chapter 22 . 11/23/2021
Curiosity sated! I knew it would be so out of character for them to just part ways,There had to be a reason! And there we go,A believable reason that doesn’t go out of character. It also helps that he still loves rin and saber,and the girls still love him proclaiming to protect him from their side. Love it! I do wonder if they show up at the end tho,would love to see it
Raging Drake chapter 21 . 11/23/2021
The guy got hit by straight facts,but this way they wont be taken by mbi too soon
Raging Drake chapter 20 . 11/23/2021
Where the hell did kazehana come from? The sword demon shirou!
Raging Drake chapter 19 . 11/23/2021
Shirou’s finally learning the technique! I wonder what it looks like…they said something about multiple faces,maybe it’s 12 Heracles’ cuz of his 12 lives?
Raging Drake chapter 18 . 11/23/2021
Will Shirou finally fuçk?
Raging Drake chapter 17 . 11/22/2021
Shirou’s…weaker than I imagined,he’s still strong but weak in the UBW sense. He got exhausted so quickly after using one noble phantasm,I would have understood if it was caliburn or some other phantasm but it was rule breaker! Not only that but he already had his reality marble out!
The point of his reality marble is that it reduces the cost of mana tracing blades to being insignificant. tracing projects weapons to the outside world,costing mana so when the reality marble is out he doesn’t need to trace anything since it’s already there on the ground in his UBW,noble phantasms included. Np’s still cost but not enough to exhaust him to non fighting ability,especially not rule breaker.

But this story is already complete and the information probably not known in the time of this so I guess that’s fine. also makes sense that he panics about spy cameras since he just let his blades disintegrate in the kitchen. Fuçk indeed
9,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »