Reviews for In Flight
scout360pyro chapter 44 . 8/13
A masterful merging of two worlds.
scout360pyro chapter 39 . 8/12
I had very high expectations of at least some sort of comedy or amusing events happening at some point in this chapter after the cliffie of Run and Saber.
I was not dissapointed in the slightest.
scout360pyro chapter 38 . 8/12
I have no words to describe the mixture and intensity of the feelings of glee, surprise, shock, delight, dread, and pity I felt at the end of the chapter. Congratulations.
AxelLord20 chapter 44 . 8/12
That was really beautiful man, I'm so glad that I read this masterpiece.

I just feel so happy that there're people like you out there in this world creating many beautiful Fics like this one, and I can't thank you enough for letting us join you on this ride.

And to think I didn't know this fix till one of the fanfictions I was reading suggested this, and I was like "Seems Legit"

Anyway, thanks for everything man.

See ya later, hoping that you would make more
Fainfan chapter 44 . 8/9
Freaking awesome written piece of work man
Fainfan chapter 43 . 8/9
Wow didn't really expect karasuba to join his bandwagon
Fainfan chapter 42 . 8/9
Wow the intro of the mad doctor being the evil bad guy caught me in suprise
IK chapter 31 . 8/9
I hate you so so so so so VERY much right now. I don't know how much longer I can wait to see Shirou's flock to the identity of Archer.
Fainfan chapter 27 . 8/6
Hahahaha. Bribing her with Apple tarts
Fainfan chapter 25 . 8/5
Cheap ass counter ability
Fainfan chapter 23 . 8/5
Loving the academic train of though that shirou has been thinking
Fainfan chapter 21 . 8/5
Been reading ur work. Really like the in depth analysis of emiya thoughts.
Fainfan chapter 12 . 8/2
Hahaha the scene where she ask for the meow meow... Such black mail from a little child
HowlsAtMoons chapter 44 . 8/2
Another excellent read, I am most impressed with both your writing style and ability to draw a reader in. Cheers.
Silent Evanescence chapter 44 . 8/2
I shall be going through my favorites list shortly. I can not allow any story to be there unless it can be even half as good as this one.
8,496 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »