Reviews for In Flight
Nobody Smurf chapter 19 . 7/20
Matsu's lair is the logical place for info drops, since she's the cute Magician of Information. (Good Magician Humphrey being the homely one.) The workshop is where magecraft happens, so that is the logical place to talk about that. The dining room is the only place everybody gets together, since the only other room large enough is the baths, and Miya would go strange if they tried that. The only other option would be the courtyard, but there is no reason (like eating) to gather. Any other arrangement would be forced.

I like Yukari. Normal sisters are /nothing like her/ but she simply does not do normal. It works because she is as socially awkward as Shirou and their mother, and doesn't really know how to act the part, having been an only child most of her life, and her only source of information is even more screwed up than she is.

Uzume and Homura both need serious moral support here, and Shirou is one who has been through dirty, nasty, unreasonable situations, so he can understand more than most. I'm surprised nobody else commented on his scars.

Shirou protecting Shii-chan's innocence from Yukari rather than the other way around is hilariously awkward. The question is, who is really the bigger pervert, Matsu or Yukari?

Norito practice is going to be hilarious. Shirou is going to have a hard time with both Homura and Kuu.

Looking forward to finding out what Shirou's mask is. Anything that makes Miya eep has to qualify as a Lovecraftian horror.
Nobody Smurf chapter 18 . 7/20
'Always wear a cup.' That is good advice. Ouch.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

By 'distorted', I'm assuming you mean 'warped'. Can't really blame any of them, either. You can't walk through hell like they have and come out unscathed.
Nobody Smurf chapter 17 . 7/20
I love that ward. It is exactly the kind of trolling that Takamichi Nanoha would appreciate.

Lets see, 97mph is 142 feet/second. 12 yards is 36 feet. So about 0.25 seconds. That Archibald must have been a fast talker. He should have considered a career as an auctioneer instead of a dartboard. ;)
(Yes, I know he used Shirou's casting time, but the mental picture was too funny.)

Still, Shirou really shouldn't be surprised that his life isn't that simple.
Nobody Smurf chapter 16 . 7/20
Matsu is a fun character to read. Her playfulness nicely masks a girl capable of deep insights. Shirou did well to claim her. Still doesn't excuse her corrupting Akitsu. ;)

I'm looking forward to finding out what Shirou's horror factor looks like. I think. Maybe. On second thought... *hides*

He isn't going to be able to keep the Clock Tower secret from his Sekirei much longer.
best fucking fic ever, a master piece.
congratulation and thanks for this great adventure.
hope you update your others fic soon.
Scythal chapter 44 . 7/19
Hi,

I just finish reading both "Hill of Swords" and "In Flight", and these two stories have one thing in common: they're great.

So thank you for writting both of them, it was a pleasure to spend long hours to read them.
Nobody Smurf chapter 15 . 7/19
I admit being as skeptical of Shiina as Shirou was, but dang I like the kid. As for Shirou giving the Big Brother Chat, there is actually a very simple way to handle it. All he really needs to say is that he feels about Yukari the same way Shiina feels about Kuu-chan.
Nobody Smurf chapter 14 . 7/19
Don't disrespect the Yukari-baka-chan! We have officially missed her silliness!

Musubi getting them thrown out of the pet shop was hilarious.

I can't blame you for stealing Kurenai. I would steal hear too. ;)

That was an epic battle. I don't have the words.

If Shirou wants to keep his sister safe, there is still an empty room at Izumi House.
Geremonie chapter 17 . 7/19
Like it!
Arafell chapter 17 . 7/19
Hmm.

He launches the sword at 97 mph. Lets say the man's fifty meters away - the length of a long swimming pool - and that they were shouting at one another, rather than Shiro getting close enough to lunge. The Archibald had his defense ready, but needed to say that pretentious latin phrase beforehand.

97 miles per hour is 43 meters per second. He would have to chant "Fervor, mei sanguis, Automoportum defensio" in under... 1.2 seconds? I get that he's skilled, but there's got to be some limit to how much you can compress your chants.

That fight should have gone "Fervor, mei-" followed by a splattering sound as an idiot Archibald exploded.

Other than that, it was a good fight scene.
Nobody Smurf chapter 13 . 7/19
That has to be the single most screwed up cliffhanger I have ever seen. Well done.
Nobody Smurf chapter 12 . 7/18
Another excellent chapter. There is no need to apologize for not having an action sequence here. It would have spoiled the mood these scenes needed.

Kuu-chan wants a meow-meow because she is one. _/
Nobody Smurf chapter 11 . 7/18
Oh, he finally figures it out, does he? I'm actually hoping Rin and Saber show up, just to see their reactions.

youtube veWEjvCRPrCo (NSFW)
Nobody Smurf chapter 10 . 7/18
I'm beginning to think that if a certain pair of ex-girlfriends walked in on that dog pile, they would take one look at it, get out their cameras for the evidence, and then climb right on in.

The twins
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 7/18
That is a way to tell his story without actually telling his story. :p And he never did identify his mother to them. That is a nasty backstory, too. Rin left to comfort Saber all by herself like that. Crap, Matsu is rubbing off on me, isn't she?

Poor Homura. I don't envy him /at all/. :(

Oh, and Uzume should know that Shirou is hauling a pair of these in a wheelbarrow:
i . imgur 0ACbnnR . jpg