Reviews for In Flight
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 44 . 6/26/2022
What a spectacular story. Honestly, I've never seen/read/played Fate or Sekirei. I only know about fate from the numerous fanfictions and crossovers that I've read about it. This is my first time crossing into the world of Sekirei. This led me to go read up on lore for both fate and sekirei. I think you did a tremendous job blending the worlds together. I honestly was gripped from start to finish. Sure, there were some runnings gags that felt kind of old, but those were "in-universe" for sekirei so there's not much to say about that. I loved how the romance went. I think they would all make wonderful mothers, Shirou's flock. Except for Karasuba. Not that she'd be a bad mother, I just don't think she would care to be one. I remember thinking towards the end, "happened to that one guy, who had a crush on Homura at the beginning?" And then you randomly brought him back for a cameo lol. Loved that. And then I was remember thinking at some point, "Has Shirou's father been mentioned at all? Did I miss that somewhere?" LOL I should have seen that reveal coming. I also loved Akitsu's story. I loved that Shirou found a way to wing her. I'm sad to see this story end. Now, I guess it's time to go finish a hill of swords, and then I'll just read the rest of your fics one by one lol.
Dayside chapter 6 . 5/19/2022
I shirou gay? he certainly seems rather gay.
Noreen I-shi chapter 44 . 5/11/2022
Nice story, thanks for your hard work sir.

Still, I'm wondering about Yume and Matsu sx life. But with the possibilities, Miya may join the Harem lol
Noreen I-shi chapter 43 . 5/11/2022
Shettt here i hope the last day will own bu Miya or Karasuba, though I'm right lol
Dayside chapter 5 . 5/11/2022
I would think Shirou would just go to MBI and slaughter the organizer before the Magi find out about the aliens so that they don't get tortured for the rest of their lives
Noreen I-shi chapter 35 . 5/9/2022
Wow, make me wondering what if Karasuba and Esdeath meets?
Noreen I-shi chapter 25 . 5/6/2022
Fck, it's really SUPER EPIC! The battle scene really improve from before, thanks for your hard work!
Noreen I-shi chapter 24 . 5/6/2022
Yeah like my comment before, i really hate shirou's action for not shutting Matsu's mouth, and if he wouldn't at least why he tell the others his secrets? God, really got me nerves

But in the last chap, shirou's punishment make my angry little placate
Noreen I-shi chapter 24 . 5/6/2022
I really hate shirou's action here, why the fck he shut his fcking mouth up, can't he just grab Matsu dan bring to her room instead?
Purifies Miracles chapter 44 . 5/6/2022
Matsu boinking doko?
Purifies Miracles chapter 23 . 5/3/2022
I'm glad you kept the Haruka bits in. Wouldn't hurt to learn about the boys once in a while or more than often.
JManM chapter 10 . 4/8/2022
It took me a while to realize why this story bored me so much despite the solid character work. At first I thought the pacing slipped to indulgent, but that wasn't quite right.

Then I started analysing the big block paragraphs and realized that they were full of passive word choices. Frequent use of was and has and had caused the sentences in your meatier paragraphs to stale.

The problem did not occur in the dialogue sections I checked.
NTMkensei03 chapter 44 . 4/3/2022
A classic, while it has it flaw (edgy Shirou but still not as bad as Hill of Sword's Shirou who would definitely make Kiritsugu, EMIYA Archer and OG Shirou cringe and want to eliminate from existence, fanon of Magic system and lore, some weird sex humor, etc...) it still really enjoyable and worth re-reading, 7 out of 10 story.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/31/2022
Rereading so many years later, it's still a great work!
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/23/2022